Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just spent 6 weeks in Sandy/Provo Utah area. I just wanted to give a shout out to any of the many Titan owners I saw driving around the area. I was impressed with 1) with the number and 2) the quality of the Titans out here. In Pennsylvania, I am usually the only Titan in the parking lot. Out here, I saw as many T's as I saw trucks from the Big 3 with the majority having some killer mods and looking sharp.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sweet! Yeah there are quite a few T's out here but there doesn't seem to be too many on this site. I don't know what it is about that area and the lack of Titans. I was actually born in Whitehall and lived some of my younger life in A-town. I have been out there a few times recently and noticed the lack of these trucks. Too bad

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I'm up in Logan and have always thought we had a lot of titans around. I thought it was just me but I guess not.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Just got done doing the 2* timing on Marvelous Matt's T. I live in the Sandy area... as we were driving back from the test run we saw a lifted titan... They are out there!

Reactions: Marvelous Matt

·
Registered
174 Posts
I heard on the radio last fall that the Nissan Dealership in Orem sells more Titans than any other dealership in the U.S. Crazy!!!! There are a lot of Titans around though.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I have seen a lot of lifted T's driving around lately...

·
Registered
103 Posts
There really just seems to be more trucks period. I think at least 30-40% of the vehicles out here are trucks. Nissan should hook us up for all the advertising were doing out here makin our T's look **** hot. Haha

·
Registered
383 Posts
There really just seems to be more trucks period. I think at least 30-40% of the vehicles out here are trucks. Nissan should hook us up for all the advertising were doing out here makin our T's look **** hot. Haha
It will get more bad *** once we start a club up!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay, back out in Utah for a couple of weeks. Jealous everyone I come out here.

Took a walk past the Nissan dealer near my hotel and what do I see? A 2014 Titan Pro-4X, black, with a dealer installed 6" lift, 20" black powder coated rims, Toyo A/Ts for sale. I've never seen a dealer pre install kits like that.

I don't care what anyone says, the Nissan Titan is still a sharp truck even off it is 10 years old. If I had $42,000 laying around, I'd have a new black titan! It's unfair.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
14 Posts
Okay, back out in Utah for a couple of weeks. Jealous everyone I come out here.

Took a walk past the Nissan dealer near my hotel and what do I see? A 2014 Titan Pro-4X, black, with a dealer installed 6" lift, 20" black powder coated rims, Toyo A/Ts for sale. I've never seen a dealer pre install kits like that.

I don't care what anyone says, the Nissan Titan is still a sharp truck even off it is 10 years old. If I had $42,000 laying around, I'd have a new black titan! It's unfair.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I hear ya, when I bought my 2012 used from Ken Garff in Riverdale.. there was a brand new Pro-4X all jacked up with a fresh set of hooves. Beautiful.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Anyone from Utah still active on this site??
Yes, but I usually tell people that I am from AZ so that they don't automatically think that I am a Mormon:devil:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts