Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in hearing form those who have real life experience with this option. I am not a builder but I have lots of construction projects that require hauling lumber and other building materials. I also have a passion for paddling and although my heavy water kayaking days have passed I like to toss a canoe on rivers lakes and protected coastal waters in the south east and fish or just paddle.

I am also planning on purchasing the Bed Divider and I am not sure if the two options will obstruct one another in the track. I was a little surprised to see 125 lbs written on the Overhead Rack, it sounds a little low for hauling lumber.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I haul lumber as well and the 125 limit just isn't going to do it for me. I went ahead and got the TracRac system. I've used that system before and it's great and has a 1100 pound limit. The nice thing about using the TracRac system on my KC is it sits on top of the bed walls and doesn't obstruct any uses of the UtiliTrac (like the bed divider).

·
Registered
190 Posts
I saw a Silverado yesterday that had a really cool looking rack. It was chrome and hydraulic. It lowered to the top of the bed. It looked very cool. Anybody know what it is?

Tony B

1 - 3 of 3 Posts