Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!

I am selling the BRAND NEW utilitrack system off of my right off the lot 2011 Nissan Titan. There was a very specific cover that I wanted that required the removal of the factory system so now I am offering it up to the best offer.

I was told from the dealership that I could get $1000 no problem. I am asking $650.

I have all 5 rails and all the tie down cleats as well. There is nothing missing and this is in absolutely brand new condition.

I am located in Atlanta, GA

email Tom at - [email protected]ahoo.com - for more information.

oh..and if you are trying to pay with check mailed by your assistant from Zimbabwae....don't bother!

·
Registered
369 Posts
If you flip the rails upside down, you can prob still use the system.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
good luck getting 650 for that. They wont fit flush unless the buyer has the specific bed with the moldings for the rails...the front and side ones will work though.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
Step 1: Take all utilitrack rails off.
Step 2: Installed the "Specific" tonneau cover.
Step 3: Reinstall Utilitrack rails upside down.

I was not able to get my front ones back on, but the back two work fine and I still have my Roll 'n Loc tonneau cover.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input guys! I am actually selling this for my boss so I don't know a whole lot but I do know he removed them to install a rollling cover. I'm pretty sure thats the same one you are talking about. Regardless, the damage is done and I doubt he is going to "uninstall it."

If he can't get $650, I guess he will just have to take what he can get.
Any ideas on where to sell this?

BTW - This was off of a
  • 5'7" Bed
    Crew Cab
    SL
    11' Titan

Thanks for the help guys!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Step 1: Take all utilitrack rails off.
Step 2: Installed the "Specific" tonneau cover.
Step 3: Reinstall Utilitrack rails upside down.

I was not able to get my front ones back on, but the back two work fine and I still have my Roll 'n Loc tonneau cover.
I just knotched out my front two side rails with a sawzall before i reinstalled them. It gives you about 1 1/2' of extra rail on the side. And ditto to the very front rails. I think i still have them in the attic. HHHMMMMM........I might need to go look. I might use them on a trailer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts