Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a utiltiy bed divider for sale came with the truck and i don't need it so $185+ shipping. I also have a set of stock Titan 18" rims and tires for anyone who got the 17's and want to move up an inch.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I am 35 to 45 min from you (east coast) and will be at the Florida Mall in Orlando for a Frontier truck meet (lots of good friends) on the 27th of March. Will probably be the biggest Frontier meet so far and I will not have a Frontier for the 1st time in 5 years. Got a Titan Sat the 20th.
Can the utility bed divider be stollen out of the truck when the tail gate is locked? What is it made out of? I am interested. This would be an easy swap because I am selling Frontier stuff at the meet that I took off my trade in, and will have cash from that to give to you for the divider.

[email protected] (put Titan Talk in the subject so I don't delete your e-mail)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds great man, no the utiltiy bed can't be stolen out of the back because it does have to slide out of the back of the truck so if the tailgate is up it can't come out. Let me know for sure if you want it i've been talking to some other people about it but no one has said for sure they want it and this would be alot eaiser not to mention i would rather a fellow Dolphins fan get it. :teethmast Just let me know when and where you want to meet.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I am very interested. As long as its in good condition and it can't get jacked when the tailgate is up and locked, I am down for it. We could meet Saturday at the Florida Mall. I will be there about 1 pm, maybe alittle later. My cell phone number is 321-537-4141, just in case you can't find us. We will be by the Sears, in the outter ring of the parking lot, under a bunch of shade trees near a chain link fence. Probably be alot of Frontys there so we should be easy to spot. Old, young, middle age, men, women etc....If you don't know how to get there let me know and I will post a link with a map and directions. Let me know your cell number just in case they decide to change where in the parking lot they are or if we all go eat somewhere. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing your Titan. My name is Russ by the way.

Go Fins!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah $160 is fine, its in new shape cause when i got home from the dealer i took it out and put it in my garage. How long will you guys be there? I work for a catering company and were on I-drive which is like 5 mins down the road but i'll be working out at disney doing a Braves baseball team and we usually don't get back till about 5pm. So let me know when the lastest you'll be there and i'll figure out what i need to do.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
What about before you go out there to Disney? What time do you gotta start work that day? If we can't hook up this Saturday, I have spring break off from work that whole next week. Could come back over if we can't connect Sat.
Also, I will be in Kissimmee tomorrow 3/23 around 10:45 for a job interview. But I have to get the front windows tinted back here on the coast at 4pm.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok, i'll be at work tomorrow at 5am and will be there all day and even in kissimmee for a bit. I'll call you on your cell when i know when i'll have a window to meet you. If you get out of your interview and i haven't called you yet call me on my cell. 321-229-0359 and my name is Jason. we'll be able to figure something out.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Sorry I missed you the other day. I will still be at the Frontier meet in Orlando though.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I must not of. Whats up? I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off the last 2 weeks, sorry. I may have deleted it by mistake.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im just trying to figure out when your meet start and stops so i can see if i'll be able to slip away from work for a little bit.if you want you can call me on my cell i left above.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Meet starts at 1pm. Should be there at least 2 hours, maybe 3 if we go to eat somewhere. I got your cell. You got mine? We will try to hook up. I'll call when I get there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts