Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling an Eclipse AVN5435 DVD/Navi/Satellite/CD player along with a portable 12V DVD player and a Sirius tuner. I bought everything new and all is in working condition. System is boxed up and ready to ship.

I'm asking $550 for everything.

UPDATE 9/23/08: Head unit only for $450

You can add a backup camera for about $150.

The reason I'm selling is because it's in a lease and the lease is up soon and my new car already has navigation built in. It's a great radio and is much better than most OEM navigations.

If you aren't familiar with the unit, here's a link: Crutchfield: LCD TV, Car Audio, Home Theater, Speakers, Plasma TV

Here's some details from Crutchfield...

Details:

* DVD/CD navigation receiver with built-in amplifier (15 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels, CEA-2006 compliant)
* fits double-sized (4" tall) dash openings
* motorized 6.5" LCD video screen with adjustable display angle and touchscreen controls
* day and night display modes
* three selectable background images
* plays CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, DVDs, DVD-R/RWs, and MP3 discs
* GPS navigation (includes GPS antenna and map DVD-ROM)
* millions of points of interest (hotels, restaurants, gas stations, etc.)
* easy access to emergency information
* customizable route preferences
* separate CD and DVD slots
* five soundfields: cathedral, club, concert, live, theater
* 9-band parametric EQ
* 5 preset EQ curves
* SIRIUS Satellite Radio-ready (you can add SIRIUS for under $100, plus subscription)
* HD Radio-ready (Eclipse HD Radio tuner required)
* CD changer control
* audio/video input
* rear-view camera input
* audio/video output
* 5-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
* AM/FM tuner
* CD signal-to-noise ratio: 90 dB
* FM sensitivity: 12 dBf
* warranty: 1 year

Thanks for looking,

Craig

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still have...make me an offer!

·
Registered
756 Posts
can I use my Ipod with this unit? didnt see it on there unless I missed it. Where in VA are ya? and does it only hold 1 cd at a time. I saw it said seperate cd/dvd slots. jw. Thanks

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
can I use my Ipod with this unit? didnt see it on there unless I missed it. Where in VA are ya? and does it only hold 1 cd at a time. I saw it said seperate cd/dvd slots. jw. Thanks
You can direct connect your ipod with the a/v jacks (even video), but not sync it.

I'm in FFX county.

It does have seperate slots, one plays both DVD and CD, the other only plays CD's. I added the external DVD player (also for sale) so I could watch a DVD and keep the DVD nav disk installed.

·
Registered
756 Posts
You can direct connect your ipod with the a/v jacks (even video), but not sync it.

I'm in FFX county.

It does have seperate slots, one plays both DVD and CD, the other only plays CD's. I added the external DVD player (also for sale) so I could watch a DVD and keep the DVD nav disk installed.
Ok. I was reading the reviews about it. Kinda worried about the picture quality and the whole navigation thing not being up to date kinda sucks, but not a huge deal. were you able to just ground the parking brake wire to watch dvds while driving?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The disc is pretty new...check out the Toyota forums for a new disc...it's the oem system in Toy/Lex vehicles. I was able to ground the parking brake cable to watch DVD's while driving.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts