Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"There is a grave and sinister new threat facing our college sons nationwide. College girls are now “vajazzling” their privates with jewels in efforts to tempt our solid, young men into fornicating with them and having babies."

Haha! I can't take this site seriously but this is too funny. Put a crown on it girl!

Vajazzling, The Newest Threat To Your College Son | ChristWire

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
411 Posts
In the 1950s and before, things were much better on campuses nationwide. At that point in time, women were still more inclined to stay at home and raise a family, as nature intended.

Colleges were the place where men of a proper background and upbringing would go, to further edify their academic savvy in a course of study to gain perspective, leading to professional status.

This process was hindered during the 1960s, where a resurgence of liberal thought caused a massive flurry of atypical students to plague the university classrooms. Women could not only focus on study, however; short skirts, drunken sorority parties and constantly being in heat lead them to victimize their male counterparts, with sexual temptation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the best laugh I have had in ages!!!

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Lol, who writes this stuff anyway and who actually believes that vaginal jewels will be the one thing that lures a "focused young man" into a bedroom or back seat, have these idiots ever heard of lip gloss and tongue piercings, lol?

I can just hear the conversation in the trailer park some twenty years from now, "Well if you wouldn't have had your vagina all jeweled up, we would be living the high life on a yacht somewhere but now look at us, I'm a trash man living in a trailer park and all because of your "patently whorish methods" back in college that lured me away from studying to be a corporate attorney for Goldman Sachs," puleeeeease, lol.

The day it takes anything more than a seductive glance from the local tramp in a tube top to inflate every little heterosexual head on campus is the same day all the women on campus are sporting huge canker sores while crabs are noticeably jumping out of their drawers and I'm not even certain that would work in some cases, lol.

Yeah, I can see the commercial now...

"Hey Veronica, why do you get all the dates while I am stuck at home every night and I dress like a tramp, stare seductively at guys while licking my lips and nobody will ask me out, what's your secret?"

·
Registered
11,278 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Cuz' tatoos and pierced belly buttons just aren't trashy enough for skinny, not-very-to-moderately-attractive girls.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Well if your a dude and need you vajazzling to get excited of some trim, your probably gay

1 - 12 of 12 Posts