Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my V1 concealed display that I have had for about 6 months. I have all of the original boxes and cords.

You can buy these direct for $39.00 plus $22 for shipping. I am selling mine for $39 shipped as it is in mint condition.

Additional info on it:

A big step toward privacy …

Tired of other drivers crowding up behind so they can live off your detector warnings? Or maybe you just prefer to keep a low profile. Here's a remote display that partners with V1, moving all the visual warnings to a location of your choosing while V1 continues on duty in the dark mode.

The Concealed Display may be attached directly to the Lighter Adapter (see Note below). Or you may mount it anywhere using self-stick interlocking fasteners, then connect with the power cord (included) to either the Lighter Adapter or Direct-Wire Power Adapter (both included with V1).

Mute and Mode selection are controlled by the Control Knob on the Display (On-Off and Volume adjustments remain on V1).

This compact module measures only 1.0-in. H x 2.5-in. W x 1.2-in. D. Satin-black finish matches V1.

Note: This "attachment" is not possible with the old single-wire Lighter Adapter used up through 1997. Replace with Adapter (Item 20319) as used on today's V1.

Includes: Concealed-display module; Power cord, 8-ft.; Power cord, 3-in.; Display-module backplate (for mounting); self-stick interlocking fasteners.

Concealed Display with band identification
Item 20110

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
61 views and no replies. Come on I know someone wants to buy the concealed display.

Maybe everyone is too busy looking at the "New Girl.":banasex0r

·
Registered
558 Posts
good price, ill give you a bump for the "new girl" comment because anytime you put "girl" in a thread name you get 1,000,000 views in a hour.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
.....but NOT from anyone you'd want to shake hands with...... Emoticon Yellow Smiley Facial expression Smile

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To the top. :bump:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
just post some chicks in bikinis....you wil get massive hits..lol

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Daily Bump.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
226 hits. Does anyone actually sell things on this site?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
price might be high!!!!!
I don't think so. If you try to purchase this directly from Valentine it would be $61. This thing is practically brand new. I will not be dropping the price on it an cheaper than the original price. For some reason everyone thinks that EVERYTHING is too high. Perhaps your Titan was free?

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Daily Bump :bump:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump, I now have a chick promoting the sale.

Disclaimer:
Actual product shown, girl does not come with the sale of the V1 concealed display.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so this is not THE detector but just a display to be used in conjunction with a valentine radar detector... correct?
That is correct. The idea is so that the "lighting" of the Radar are in an inconspicuous place. That way no one will ride you at night relying on your detector or if you live in a place you are not allowed to have a radar detector.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Still for sale.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
To the top.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Last chance or it is going on ebay. to the top.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts