Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I hope the Valentines in your life had a great day today or that you are taking them out this evening. For a lot of us...Titan ownership wouldn't have been a reality without the 'other half' liking the truck as well...

So, to my wife 'Belles Titan' I hate that your sick again today honey but you'll notice I didn't leave you alone all day and go play in the truck - I just sat here talking about it all day :jester:

Chris

·
Registered
230 Posts
CaliforniaTitan said:
All,

I hope the Valentines in your life had a great day today or that you are taking them out this evening. For a lot of us...Titan ownership wouldn't have been a reality without the 'other half' liking the truck as well...

So, to my wife 'Belles Titan' I hate that your sick again today honey but you'll notice I didn't leave you alone all day and go play in the truck - I just sat here talking about it all day :jester:

Chris
Nice sentiments CaliforniaTitan.

I spent all afternoon cleaning/washing/waxing my #2 Valentine, then took #1 out for a nice dinner to show my appreciation. (Just in case you're wondering #1 is the wife and #2 is my Titan... :upsidedow)

·
Registered
3 Posts
CaliforniaTitan said:
All,

Chris
California Titan....

Thank you for taking care of me today being sick and everyday that I'm not! I couldn't imagine spending my day with anyone but you...and our Titan...LOL I love you way more then the truck. Happy Valentines Day!! :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
:) :cheers:

·
Registered
339 Posts
:kiss: That is so nice. Now go have some fun!! :sex0rs:

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Valentines Day - Mardi Gras Ball

This year Valentines day fell on the same day as the Gemini Mardi Gras Ball. My wife and I (and the Titan of course) went to this black tie extravaganza and had a blast. There were a lot of people in costumes and some were dressed like this guy- :jester: All the food and drink you want for free. I wish I had pictures of me in my tux standing next to my Titan.

Anyway, when we arrived the weather was inclimate - cold, a mix of freezing rain, snow, and and plain ole rain so there was a line of vechicles waiting to be valet parked. A young girl that was working the car valet passed up a few cars a head of us that should have been parked first to ask if she could park the Titan for us. I told her no and you should have seen the look on her face!
I think she really wanted to drive my truck.

We had a great time and since my Titan waited so patiently outside in the muck while my wife and I were partying down inside, I rebadged her for the day. (click on attached photo)

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts