Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I recieved the p0441 code and i replaced the purge valve located beside the frame rail, with the genuine nissan replacment. the cel went off for like 2 days, but then came back on, with the same code, and a another code, which i forget, but says system leak. Upon further investigation, i stumbled upon a EVAP valve that is located under the hood, mounted to the intake manifold. I have attached a link to the diagram, it is part number :14920+B. do you think that this could be causing the code to come back, i have taken the replacement purge valve off and it functions properly. I have no other ideas on what it could be. any help is greatly appreciated.

223 Vacuum Piping :: Engine Electrical :: Genuine Nissan Parts :: Titan Parts (A60) 2004-2011 :: Nissan Parts, NISMO and Nissan Accessories - Courtesyparts.com

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I have the same issue and am looking for a permanent fix. Keep us posted if you actually solve the issue once and for all.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Guys, I recieved the p0441 code and i replaced the purge valve located beside the frame rail, with the genuine nissan replacment. the cel went off for like 2 days, but then came back on, with the same code, and a another code, which i forget, but says system leak. Upon further investigation, i stumbled upon a EVAP valve that is located under the hood, mounted to the intake manifold. I have attached a link to the diagram, it is part number :14920+B. do you think that this could be causing the code to come back, i have taken the replacement purge valve off and it functions properly. I have no other ideas on what it could be. any help is greatly appreciated.

223 Vacuum Piping :: Engine Electrical :: Genuine Nissan Parts :: Titan Parts (A60) 2004-2011 :: Nissan Parts, NISMO and Nissan Accessories - Courtesyparts.com
See my post under electrical maybe you have the same issue i do your purge valved arent getting ground like mine arent . Im trying to find where they get there ground from .is it ecm if so is it bad ? Or is there a relay. ??? Help us someone lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts