Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:futwice: :futwice: well i know its wrong but ohh well. i went out to the street races tonite and got a little ****y with my titan. i lined up with a new v6 mustang an old v6 mustang and a single cab hemi. all of em got smoked. thenraced a riced out civic and inetra and smoked em too. i love this truck.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Nice kills. I finally got my HID's installed. They alittle purple instead of blue. I bought the 8000k, but I think they sent me the 12000k.

·
Registered
69 Posts
well give me a call sometime if you wana hang out and work or talk about our trucks. I just put some goodies on this week. Ill shoot you a pm

·
Registered
478 Posts
I saw you out there vegastitan21, I didn't race I just sat in a parking lot in my truck and watched, I saw you try to shake the rear end loose a few times at the end of the street race lanes but couldn't get it to break all the way out. Did you see that integra eat **** into the curb and blow out 3 of his tires? Haha stupid ricers.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I didn't see the run as I was at the very end of the track so all I saw was you guys pull out at the end but I did see you pull to the end of the track first. The downfall of that hemi was probably the open diff but since you both have one that shows you are just a better road driver than him, road launching open diffs is tough business. We should run sometime before my truck goes back, I just don't have the cajones to run there as I don't want to get busted. What does your friends focus have done to it and what has he run at the track?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HemiRam228 said:
I didn't see the run as I was at the very end of the track so all I saw was you guys pull out at the end but I did see you pull to the end of the track first. The downfall of that hemi was probably the open diff but since you both have one that shows you are just a better road driver than him, road launching open diffs is tough business. We should run sometime before my truck goes back, I just don't have the cajones to run there as I don't want to get busted. What does your friends focus have done to it and what has he run at the track?
naw man it shows that them hemis are slow. he even left the line before me. and as soon as i hit second i pulled on him like a freight train. when i shut down at the end i had at least 2 trucks.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Yeah your times at the drag strip along with the hemis speak for that too huh?

As for the focus, what does your friends focus have done to it and what has he run?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HemiRam228 said:
Yeah your times at the drag strip along with the hemis speak for that too huh?

As for the focus, what does your friends focus have done to it and what has he run?
haha please son. dont get butthurt. dont worry about what its got. when u get ur 12 second wrx just let me know

1 - 20 of 100 Posts