Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Haha I'm not getting butt hurt. Just stating a fact. I don't race for cash and I sure as hell wouldn't race someone for cash if they didn't want to open their hood up so I was just asking. Since it's so fast maybe I could set up a race for him with my friends modded evo IX or my friends modded 07 sti limited or another friend I have who has a modded 02 Camaro SS.

Edit: I really don't care that much about trash talk over the Ram 5.7 liter as I'm leaving Dodge so really don't care. There are also a few sub 12 N/A hemi rams out there that I know of so calling them slow just makes me laugh as I know they are not. Perhaps a stock one on the road is but making a blanket statement like that is incorrect. especially as the ram and the titan are both 15 second trucks so they are both slow.

15.0 pass = slow

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
HemiRam228 said:
Haha I'm not getting butt hurt. Just stating a fact. I don't race for cash and I sure as hell wouldn't race someone for cash if they didn't want to open their hood up so I was just asking. Since it's so fast maybe I could set up a race for him with my friends modded evo IX or my friends modded 07 sti limited or another friend I have who has a modded 02 Camaro SS.
we should meet up soon with your buddys. i have a friend with a black wagon that is itchin to make some money. no its not a subie. let me know

·
Registered
478 Posts
Yeah I'll talk to my friends. I think some of my friends are coming out from california with their barracuda outlaw car in a few weeks that runs sub 10's so he can give your friends a race for their money if he does come....it's street legal too with a few tweaks. Why did you decide to get 35's? Your truck looks bad *** as is. Are you atleast going to get some black rims for them?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
HemiRam228 said:
Yeah I'll talk to my friends. I think some of my friends are coming out from california with their barracuda outlaw car in a few weeks that runs sub 10's so he can give your friends a race for their money if he does come....it's street legal too with a few tweaks. Why did you decide to get 35's? Your truck looks bad *** as is. Are you atleast going to get some black rims for them?
naw ima stick with my painted 18s. the offset it good. im hoping it doesnt rub too bad.

·
Banned
343 Posts
lol are you sure you can fit 35's just with a leveling kit? My buddy has a 2wd and he could BARELY fit 33's...

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Smoke'n Fast said:
Nice kills. I finally got my HID's installed. They alittle purple instead of blue. I bought the 8000k, but I think they sent me the 12000k. QUOTE]

Glad to see you got a HID KIT...the difference is HUGE! Yeah...those looks like 10Ks or 12Ks....8K is what I have...and they are blue. Nice add though! Your truck is a monster!

·
Registered
354 Posts
BRACEYOSELF777 said:
Smoke'n Fast said:
Nice kills. I finally got my HID's installed. They alittle purple instead of blue. I bought the 8000k, but I think they sent me the 12000k. QUOTE]

Glad to see you got a HID KIT...the difference is HUGE! Yeah...those looks like 10Ks or 12Ks....8K is what I have...and they are blue. Nice add though! Your truck is a monster!
Thanks man, mine do look like the 12000k don't they. I wanted the 8000k like yours. I think they might have sent me the wrong ones. There's nothing on the box that say they are the 8000k, and they look more of a purple than blue. Yours and Brendons look kick azz! Brendon (Vegastitan21) has the 10000k, talk about a super blue. I seen his at the track. I wonder if the Titans emit a different look? Or if I just have the wrong bulbs. Either way, your can't beat the look of HID!

·
Registered
682 Posts
vegastitan will clear 35s w/ the leveling kit. it will be close, but if he doesnt want to rub at all he will have to do the pinch weld mod.

·
Banned
343 Posts
Ok well we shall see what happens. My buddy has a 2wd titan with the leveling spacers and he put 33"s on and the front rubs hard when he takes turns over bumps. However he didnt do any trimming now that i think of it... But to add another 2 inches of diameter to the 33, i just think hes gonna have to trim alot. but then again i have no idea wtf a pinch weld mod is lol.:upsidedow

Ohh and vegastitan, I also had to take an offer i couldnt refuse with my tires. lol Dude once you get them on we all need to go play in the dirt sometime...

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
zo6freak said:
Ok well we shall see what happens. My buddy has a 2wd titan with the leveling spacers and he put 33"s on and the front rubs hard when he takes turns over bumps. However he didnt do any trimming now that i think of it... But to add another 2 inches of diameter to the 33, i just think hes gonna have to trim alot. but then again i have no idea wtf a pinch weld mod is lol.:upsidedow

Ohh and vegastitan, I also had to take an offer i couldnt refuse with my tires. lol Dude once you get them on we all need to go play in the dirt sometime...
i have and 87 toyota pickup that i beat the **** out of. i dont off road my titan

·
Registered
354 Posts
I take it you guys won't be at the track anymore?

·
Registered
354 Posts
That's cool, I might go one more time before it gets way to hot. (Maybe)

·
Banned
343 Posts
yea i think my track days are over for now. however, if my tranny takes a **** soon, i just might install a bulletproof 4l65 or 4l80 tranny and, i dont know...... a rear mount turbo?:eyebrow:

21 - 40 of 100 Posts