Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WASHINGTON – While all eyes are on the ObamaCare rollout, an ambitious health care experiment is going forward in Vermont that would create a government-run alternative know as a "single-payer" system -- and it's starting to attract more attention from liberals frustrated with the Affordable Care Act's implementation.

Democrats' faith in ObamaCare has been shaken by the technical failures of the federal and state insurance exchanges as well as, in some cases, premium increases. In Vermont, however, they see a potential first step toward the kind of national government-run health care system some have advocated for years. Filmmaker Michael Moore, in a column last week blasting ObamaCare, said Vermont's plan could "change everything."
And this is the outcome that Obama and his liberal base have been trying to achieve from the start, and frankly, it would be better than Obamacare, but then, that is the reason they screwed it up so bad.

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
And this is the outcome that Obama and his liberal base have been trying to achieve from the start, and frankly, it would be better than Obamacare, but then, that is the reason they screwed it up so bad.
And you know this...Man!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
844 Posts
I'm torn on this one.

Normally I'd say for Vermont to go for it. I believe in federalism, and would think it would be a great way to let the other 49 states watch and see how it worked. While I don't believe in socialized medicine, I believe in the founders' concept to let each state be a laboratory.

However, in this case, I'm against it. For 2 years the liberals have been saying "it's the law of the land, get over it." So now, before the program even gets started, a bunch of libtards want to change it? What am I missing?

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
I'm torn on this one.

Normally I'd say for Vermont to go for it. I believe in federalism, and would think it would be a great way to let the other 49 states watch and see how it worked. While I don't believe in socialized medicine, I believe in the founders' concept to let each state be a laboratory.

However, in this case, I'm against it. For 2 years the liberals have been saying "it's the law of the land, get over it." So now, before the program even gets started, a bunch of libtards want to change it? What am I missing?
I'm with you. What I can't get over is that POTUS feels he has the authority to make any/all changes to this program, like he is the end all be all of the thing...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
74,452 Posts
I'm torn on this one.

That you were sold a load of goods that the seller could not present a representative receipt.

·
Registered
844 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
BLBJBranch
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing