Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I used my titan on a 800 miles round trip pulling my race car. Total weight was like around 5800 lbs, I was amazed how great the titan did pulling the trailer. Truck feel stable, smooth, solid and has plenty of power. With car on the trailer and 250 lb of stuff in the bed I averaged around 12.5-12.8 MPG, without car on the trailer just pulling the trailer I averaged 15.87-16.1 MPG I was truly amazed. The tranny gauge stayed where it should be the whole way. It pulls better than my previous F250 powerstroke diesel in some ways.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Impressive mileage. I'm guessing your racecar is a Supra?

EDIT: I see it's an SC300, close enough. :) 2JZ-GTE and all.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow how did you know that?????????????

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are some pictures of it. Actually the lexus was my daily driver but I sold it recently to purchase the titan. My race is a supra with TH400.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
9sec95autoTT said:
Today I used my titan on a 800 miles round trip pulling my race car. Total weight was like around 5800 lbs, I was amazed how great the titan did pulling the trailer. Truck feel stable, smooth, solid and has plenty of power. With car on the trailer and 250 lb of stuff in the bed I averaged around 12.5-12.8 MPG, without car on the trailer just pulling the trailer I averaged 15.87-16.1 MPG I was truly amazed. The tranny gauge stayed where it should be the whole way. It pulls better than my previous F250 powerstroke diesel in some ways.
In my manual it says "no pulling trailers until after the break-in period." Just an FYI.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info. My titan had 1000 miles before I hooked up a trailer to it. I also changed my oil, front differential fluid, and rear diff fluid before the trip. Love my titan

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The GTE, 6 speed conversion, and single turbo will run about $13,000.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts