Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found a key fob wedged in the floor vent under the pass front seat. Hit the button, and it still works!!

has anyone else found anything interesting in a used ride?

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
I found a really cool stubby military shovel behind my backseat. Brand new, in olive drab :D

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
I just found a key fob wedged in the floor vent under the pass front seat. Hit the button, and it still works!!

has anyone else found anything interesting in a used ride?
I lost a Key fob and every now and then, my truck doors open and close...hmmm:bump:

Actually, I pulled up the seats of my parents' car and I found a 1974 Hank Aaron, a '67 Norm Cash...

·
Registered
231 Posts
wish I could find a second key for my new used TITAN, 80$ at the dealership for a stinkin KEY COME ON LOL, came with two remote starter and keyless entry controls but ONE KEY ;-(

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
i found 15 kilos of coke in mine when i got it:confused: wierrrd:huh: just kidding. i found nothing:crying:

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
314 Posts
i found a hide a key, so i have 3 keys! Bonus!!

·
Registered
855 Posts
i found a "snap-on" ratchet in the engine bay once! i now have it in my tool box lol

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
I found a Nintendo DS in the last truck, then about $40 in change, and fries :p

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
wish I could find a second key for my new used TITAN, 80$ at the dealership for a stinkin KEY COME ON LOL, came with two remote starter and keyless entry controls but ONE KEY ;-(
Me too....:crying: I got two keyfobs and 1 key.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have not found anything in my Titan, but over the years, found a bunch of tools. Nothing really exciting like a dead hooker or anything like that.

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I found one of those trim tools you use to pop the little plastic push pins out with in my ex's car. still got it!

·
Registered
367 Posts
I used to work at a dealership & got to inspect lots of trade-ins. I've found $100 worth of change, a bong under the seat, marijuana under the seat, cocaine under the dash (the drugs & bong were all in different vehicles) & misc tools.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I found an uber long phillips screwdriver under my front seat. Im talking this thing is literally like 14" long lol

When i bought my '62 Cadillac i guess the guy forgot he was working on the interior... I got 2 sets of needle nose pliers, a full set of interior trim removal tools(plastic) and a full set of metal trim removal tools... oh and the C-clip remover for old school crank windows.. Id say that was a pretty good list of stuff to find lol. Oh and i havnt pulled the rear seat out of the car yet... thats where all the treasure is! Im gonna do that this weekend! I hope i find something worth posting!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I found a AA battery that was in the vent under the drivers seat. When i bought the truck last week I could hear it rolling around in there. Turn left and it rolled and hit the inner wall of the vent and made a click noise. Turned right and it rolled and clicked. Mentioned it to the dealer but I guess they forgot to check it. The T was in for a new windshield. It was scuffed when I bought it. They added it to the "We owe list" and replaced it. They also filled the tank from almost empty because we asked for it after we bought the extended warrentee
Got home and put a stick in there and pilled it out.
You would think there would be a mesh over the opening to prevent objects falling in there

·
Registered
173 Posts
I was putting some Alpine speakers in my T last weekend and I found that I had a remote start system in it. I had the truck for a year and never knew it was installed don't have any fobs to use it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts