Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
that was at our lil meet at firebird...it was a good time:upsidedow we should have another video up soon from saturday night at speedworld..Faith+1 is the MAN!!! he's the one working on the video

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
AsuTitan said:
that was at our lil meet at firebird...it was a good time:upsidedow we should have another video up soon from saturday night at speedworld..Faith+1 is the MAN!!! he's the one working on the video
Yah the vid from Sat may not be as nice as this one. I gave my parents the tripod.. they didnt use it... :-(

lol thanks for noticing my vid (same as my signature)

We all like firebird better (the 3 of us that went to both places) so next vid will most likely be Firebird :)

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
That was cool. I would of thought the non lifted Titan would of smoked the lifted Titan. Good stuff.

·
Registered
165 Posts
jbglenn said:
That was cool. I would of thought the non lifted Titan would of smoked the lifted Titan. Good stuff.
yea i should have but in the beginning i lost traction so i was spinnin for a lil then caught up lol

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
jbglenn said:
he felt sorry for me.. so he wanted to make it look close on this one and another time we ran at speedworld.. that vid is .. well coming along slowly lol.

·
Banned
343 Posts
so whats the elevation down there? those times look a little slow... who had the fastest truck?

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
way 2 go support the Titan Fellas! :cheers:

·
Registered
165 Posts
RB's Titan said:
way 2 go support the Titan Fellas! :cheers:
yea it was great:upsidedow we had more at the speedworld drag....but for this video i think it was the first time for most of us, well me at least so i got better with times at speedworld:D

·
Registered
165 Posts
zo6freak said:
so whats the elevation down there? those times look a little slow... who had the fastest truck?
the fastest that night was phrainq...i think it was 15.71 Faith+1 chime in if you remember you raced him lol

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
I dunno what his time was but it was faster than mine :)

Elevation for Firebird 1243 above sea level. Speedworld is like 1500 above sea level. I thought it would of been more but who knows.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I thought I had my timeslips in my truck but I guess they're at my house somewhere, I think it was 15.71, might have been a little slower than that, but not as slow as at speedworld.

·
Registered
510 Posts
The doidge was garbage. that was me cruisin that junker. damn rental. but i have my truck back and smoke all competition(when i'm not burning em at the start) who's next?

saw a guy on this site say he ran a 15 flat at 86mph... that's b.s. i ran 15.66 at 89.....

·
Registered
354 Posts
Big Daddi 602 said:
The doidge was garbage. that was me cruisin that junker. damn rental. but i have my truck back and smoke all competition(when i'm not burning em at the start) who's next?

saw a guy on this site say he ran a 15 flat at 86mph... that's b.s. i ran 15.66 at 89.....
I'll go next.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
AsuTitan said:
what part of AZ are you in?
I think he is in vegas? Maybe he comes down. IM all for other people going :) I love looking at toys and learning just a lil bit more. :read:

·
Registered
165 Posts
faith+1 said:
I think he is in vegas? Maybe he comes down. IM all for other people going :) I love looking at toys and learning just a lil bit more. :read:
me too, plus its better who you know who your racing IMO that way you can have just a lil more fun with it:thedevil:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts