Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my video of how I installed the oil catch cans on my 2018. So far I'm very happy with them and they are definitely doing their job of collecting oil from the PCV system and not letting it get to my intake valves. I included a link in the video description of the cans I purchased from Amazon.
https://youtu.be/u1yD0hLfiMM

·
Registered
2020 Baja Storm Pro 4X
40 Posts
That was an absolutely fantastic video! Thank you so much for making it! I am looking at those cans now!

·
Registered
2020 Baja Storm Pro 4X
40 Posts
FYI, I installed these dual cans about 7k miles ago and just emptied them. They were both pretty full. I saved it in a water bottle. I have attached a pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Did you go with two cans to extend the interval between dumping the cans or was there another reason?

I’ve got a nice set up off my old f150, but it only has one can. I’m thinking I can do a similar set up with just the one.

Nice walk through, thanks man!

·
Registered
186 Posts
The f150 can was pretty decent sized. It just ran the hoses from off a T connector from each side. With this write up I’m gonna give it a shot before I rack up a bunch of miles. Right now I’m still under 10,000 miles.

·
Registered
2020 Baja Storm Pro 4X
40 Posts
Two cans for me since I just tapped in on each side of the PCV going back into the intake. I did mine a little bit different than OP, but same cans and same basic method. If you happen to get these cans off of amazon, make sure to seal up the bolt on the bottom. It has no thread sealant and will leak. I just used RTV. I might get something better later on, but for now this is working.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts