Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my first attempt at putting together a video, was a pain in da' *** but came out nice i think, when it was finished it was like 74mb, but streetfire is hosting all of it flawlessly, downloads fast too :) lol
here ya go
:p
by the way was ****ty track prep best 60' was a 2.025 when i usually get low 1.9's, damn i need to get my *** to hrp since every track i race at uphere is too cheap to put down vht.. just about every car was laying down like 5 ft of rubber uypon launching, some of the bigger cars when into a smokeshow frenzy,lol
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/6b0530dc-b34b-4c0f-9db0-996d00d5a4d8.htm

If you don't like music during videos click this one:
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/53bd2066-e16e-496c-b2a2-996e003f5154.htm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
319 Posts
Nice video...what kind of times do you run with the juice?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well looking at my last time slips from may 20th in similar conditions in the 1/8th mile on nitrous it was 1.99 60' 8.7 to 8.8 1/8th et. and 78.6 trap speed in the 1/8th the 1/4 mile time is in sig..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
yea he redlighted and i still beat him by i think 2/100ths of a second..

i wanted to race some hemi's yesterday but they where all scared and dint want to be put to shame, they where all running in the 9.8 to 10.2 region.. asked 5 diffrent guys they all declined,lol so i did the next best thing, raced sumthing i knew i would lose to, lol the lightnig, wouldave been a close race had i used nitrous and not did a ****ty R/T
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
478 Posts
I would have run you if I was there, would have been fun. Last time I went to the track I was pulling 9.6's with just superchips and exhaust. Since then I had gotten an intake, reworked my exhaust and gotten a limited slip. These times are at 2200ft so we would probably be a good race.

I however am getting rid of my dodge for one of those F150's that sounds like there is a screaming baby under the hood if you catch my drift. :upsidedow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
319 Posts
HemiRam228 said:
I would have run you if I was there, would have been fun. Last time I went to the track I was pulling 9.6's with just superchips and exhaust. Since then I had gotten an intake, reworked my exhaust and gotten a limited slip. These times are at 2200ft so we would probably be a good race.

I however am getting rid of my dodge for one of those F150's that sounds like there is a screaming baby under the hood if you catch my drift. :upsidedow
Now you're talking....if you ain't blown ....you suck....lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
478 Posts
fepony said:
Now you're talking....if you ain't blown ....you suck....lol
Lol yeah. I have a lifted dodge for offroad purposes so I would like a truck that screams out of the box.

However, toomnymods does have a pretty fast N/A truck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
319 Posts
HemiRam228 said:
Lol yeah. I have a lifted dodge for offroad purposes so I would like a truck that screams out of the box.

However, toomnymods does have a pretty fast N/A truck.
I see that. I just love the sound of a blower.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,189 Posts
Great vid Toomny! That painted Armada air dam sure looks good under there. Nice burnout's and runs. You gotta make the vid with no music so we can hear your truck scream. Good job!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,189 Posts
Damn truck sounds mean Toomny! Looks like you found the perfect setup.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
343 Posts
Ill keep you all posted on my little project:eyebrow: low 11's or bust! O very nice video as well your truck runs dam strong!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
478 Posts
zo6freak said:
Ill keep you all posted on my little project:eyebrow: low 11's or bust! O very nice video as well your truck runs dam strong!!!
Lol in other words you mean the old mans vette is getting some love.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
343 Posts
HemiRam228 said:
Lol in other words you mean the old mans vette is getting some love.
Unfortunately no my dad dosent want to touch the Vette for some reason. But my project involves an LS1 and a Miata...:rollingsm Ive already got the motor.:upsidedow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
478 Posts
On the show gearz he did a 400 hp crated 5.0 swap into a miata. There is a company that builds the kit to do a 5.0 swap, you should look for something like that for the ls1.

Did you happen to see the ls1 powered civic on ls1tech.com?

Sorry for the thread hijack.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top