Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my first attempt at putting together a video, was a pain in da' *** but came out nice i think, when it was finished it was like 74mb, but streetfire is hosting all of it flawlessly, downloads fast too :) lol
here ya go
:p
by the way was ****ty track prep best 60' was a 2.025 when i usually get low 1.9's, damn i need to get my *** to hrp since every track i race at uphere is too cheap to put down vht.. just about every car was laying down like 5 ft of rubber uypon launching, some of the bigger cars when into a smokeshow frenzy,lol
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/6b0530dc-b34b-4c0f-9db0-996d00d5a4d8.htm

If you don't like music during videos click this one:
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/53bd2066-e16e-496c-b2a2-996e003f5154.htm

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sick Vid Toomany... What Has Been Your Best Upgrade Yet As Far As Mods Go?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
What would have happened against the lightning if you were spraying? Cool vid by the way.

·
Registered
805 Posts
thanks for sharing.
but at ur second race the vid got stuck buffering... :(

anywaz, good job and thanks for the effort.

·
Registered
66 Posts
phugoid said:
thanks for sharing.
but at ur second race the vid got stuck buffering... :(

anywaz, good job and thanks for the effort.

worked fine for me...??? maybe its your computer :jester:

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JnasTy0085 said:
Sick Vid Toomany... What Has Been Your Best Upgrade Yet As Far As Mods Go?
best mod so far would be a toss up between trutrac lsd and uprev ecu tune, both have the definate wow factor afterwards..

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
titanmike said:
What would have happened against the lightning if you were spraying? Cool vid by the way.
he would've still beat me by atleast 2/10ths but wouldve been a whole lot closer,lol as we'd have almost identical hp and my torque woulve been about 50ftlbs more than his with the 90 shot.. soon as uprev or cobb unscrews this stupid a$$ tranny shifting crud we will definatly be into the high 13's on the motor alone..

·
Registered
121 Posts
we should of data logged one of my runs to see how lean im running

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i can bet ur pretty bad without cats.. ask markislive how lean he was running before getting tuned.. think he was like 14.5:1 or higher when wot

1 - 12 of 12 Posts