Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is a short video of my new setup which includes a tech 12 forward firing dual 10" re audio se10's, they are powered by a kicker 1200.1 amp wired at 1 ohm, wired with 4 guage wiring and stock battery/alternator/wires, ran off a pioneer hu, the first video i didn't think showed how hard these things are hitting so i made a second one showing my voltage drop everytime it hits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUQNv_3UNKI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CunEAC4cF0

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
They have a little excursion!!!!!!!!!!! NICE VERY NICE

Reactions: 04titannewb

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah just a little....lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
Dang man, those are NNIIICCEEEEEE. They look like they're gettin' the job done, you think?? wink wink ;)

And you're also lucky, 1. for havin' that bangin' system, and 2. your voltage drop isnt as bad as mine and your alternator and battery are better than mine. Be careful. I've already been through a battery and I had my alternator tested 6 months ago and its bad...

·
Registered
469 Posts
I have these same subs in an up firing enclosure and they have been the best sub I have yet to own. If you don't mind me asking what did you have to give for them?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
I have these same subs in an up firing enclosure and they have been the best sub I have yet to own. If you don't mind me asking what did you have to give for them?
Enclosure ported and subs 420 plus shipping

·
Registered
917 Posts
NICE this is the same setup I am getting. well the subs anyways as soon as 12volt stops being scared of the cold. Hell man I have lived in Fairbanks Alaska for 6years and now live in Fort Drum I have seen -57f several times and I was putting on headers on my dodge, well I was in a heated shop. I am just busting your balls man.. Cant wait to get them. Also, I was born and raised in Texas so I am not suited for the cold.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
NICE this is the same setup I am getting. well the subs anyways as soon as 12volt stops being scared of the cold. Hell man I have lived in Fairbanks Alaska for 6years and now live in Fort Drum I have seen -57f several times and I was putting on headers on my dodge, well I was in a heated shop. I am just busting your balls man.. Cant wait to get them. Also, I was born and raised in Texas so I am not suited for the cold.
Out high today was 32 in the shop!!!!! The woodhsop has no insulation at all. AS we never have cold weather. We usually have sweltering heat and thats the summer. The rest is mild. My airhoses keep busting and breaking. resin does not want to cure. Its a pain man

·
Registered
947 Posts
Im curious to see how nice these sound compared to 4 JL 10" w3's..
Its the set up I have, but people in the back always complain about how much they feel it from under the seat.
Do these compare to mine, or would they blow them out of the water??

Are metal gaurds available to protect the woofer from getting kicked as well??

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Im curious to see how nice these sound compared to 4 JL 10" w3's..
Its the set up I have, but people in the back always complain about how much they feel it from under the seat.
Do these compare to mine, or would they blow them out of the water??

Are metal gaurds available to protect the woofer from getting kicked as well??
This is much louder . I can promise. And yes there are grilles you can purchase to protect them. Frilles are 35 bucks a pair and take some pics if you want

·
Registered
10 Posts
that is nice!
ive never heard re audio subs in person but ive heard that those are comparable to jl10w6v2s but have a pouder spl whereas jl has a little better sq.

tech12volt can you confirm that?
also, how much would just a box exactly like this cost without subs? i have 2 jlw3v3 that would go in it.

sorry for the little bit of a thread hijack

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
nice set up looks loud.
heres my custom encloser hits hella hard
Nice enclosure. First ported enclosure i did in a titan was out the front as well. Its got way louder out the ends. And you did not hear any port noise either. With the length of port the se subs need it also makes it easier to port out the sides

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks. For my next box I was thinking of doing side ports or even might try AERO ports just to mess around and see how it goes.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey tech did u get my pm?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Yes i did>

·
Registered
693 Posts
If I have 04titannewb's old amp, what ohm subs do i need to get? Its the kicker kx1200.1

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I miss my old system in my explorer! The voltage meter would drop even worse than that!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts