·
Registered
1,035 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
munkeebinis said:
Why would someone do that to their Titan? No wonder he got the base model.
Well from what I hear is that the Titan was a pre-production model and it's scheduled to visit the crusher after the trip...;)

But they said the Titan did well but it's major problems were it being to low and too long.It was dragging everywhere....They said with a lift it would be more than awesome...

·
Registered
514 Posts
Howie Kaluha said:
that movie isn't opening for me :crying:
That's cuz it's quicktime... pure junk. Every time I want to see something that is in quicktime it makes me upgrade to the latest release, which is always a hassle.. not as simple as saying "yes, upgrade"...

The only thing I can think of that would be worse would be Real Player... :futwice:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bvstone1 said:
That's cuz it's quicktime... pure junk. Every time I want to see something that is in quicktime it makes me upgrade to the latest release, which is always a hassle.. not as simple as saying "yes, upgrade"...

The only thing I can think of that would be worse would be Real Player... :futwice:
Yeah those formats do suck but I didn't make the movies so I had no option on veiwing them...

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
bvstone1 said:

i got it to work...i was trying it on another comp. My computer at home played it just fine

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did you guys see at the begining of the video when the Xterra was driving,you can hear the air lockers diss-engauge??? ;)

Oh for anyone interested here's that same Xterra doing and increadible wheelstand during that trip...I love how the driver looks out his window briefly at the ground..I wonder what was going thru his head. :upsidedow

http://www.thecothrans.net/4X4/goneMOAB/video/wheelstand.mov

1 - 20 of 20 Posts