Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Must take one helluva lot of power to smoke a 46 foot tire. This I gotta see!:jester:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
VShortt said:
Must take one helluva lot of power to smoke a 46 foot tire. This I gotta see!:jester:

Leave it up to Eagle Eye V!!!...:readclose

·
Registered
68 Posts
In the magazine world, we pay for products in a different way.

Look for it at SEMA again this year.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Its cool to brag about destroying and trashing free stuff given to you to promote. Way to rep the companies with a good image.

·
Registered
68 Posts
The tires we smoked were to be sent back the following week to be destroyed. They were pre-production prototypes not ever intended for street use. We did it because Mickey Thompson told us they planned to drill holes in them when they got them back. Now we have a regular production set on the truck and believe me we won't be doing any burn-outs.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Yes...Sweet.... I wanna try...
I saw that truck at Stillen its huge.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Reminds me of spanking the monkey, no fun to watch but if you're in the drivers seat, a different story. It probably didn't seem like ten minutes from the drivers perspective either. BTW, nice truck.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Sammy Sandbag said:
Should I even ask? :gay:
I wish I were gay, life would be great these days with all the special consideration they get. Sorry Sammy hetero here, I hate to burst your bubble. BTW I have four brothers so you can imagine 1 or 2 got caught buffing the bishop and trust me, it's no fun to watch.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts