Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Titan LE with resonators removed. 3" pipe from where resonators were bolted all the way back through the 3" FLOWMASTER SUPER 44 and dumped over the axle(see album). I have had my exhaust done for a year or so now but today it was just to quite in my neighborhood... so I thought I would try the video on the cell phone for the first time.

The first video is a beautiful spring day with the birds chirping etc etc.. until the Titan wakes up!!!!! The sound actually moved the phone that was balancing against the edge of the garage door when I started it.

The second video is with the windows up and then a short run with all the windows down including the rear window. ENJOY!!!!

YouTube - 2005TitanLEVideo-0002.avi

YouTube - 2005TITANLEVideo-0004.avi

·
Registered
693 Posts
Im sorry guy, but you must not be the brightest person driving like that with your kid in the back seat.

Reactions: Slade8

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Sounds bad a$$........ But next time leave the kid at home if your doing that... Oh and I mean at home but not alone............. Mean sounding system though. Any torque loss with 3" piping

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds bad a$$........ But next time leave the kid at home if your doing that... Oh and I mean at home but not alone............. Mean sounding system though. Any torque loss with 3" piping
on call 24/7 gotta love it...
I have not felt any torque loss from the driver's seat. I don't have a before and after dyno test either. The torque numbers in my SIG are from a mustang brand dyno they use for smog checking diesals. The engine was very hot and no fans were placed in front of the motor duing the single dyno run(freebie). I went with the 3" against what I read about the titan motor only because I stuck with old school V8 thinking. I also wanted to be ready for any kinda of ram air or some sort of forced induction system that I made or could buy in the future.

to prevent a great debate or witch hunt so to speak I took both of you guys' advise and removed the video... thanks

·
Registered
544 Posts
i am so jealous that sounds amazing i want my titan to be soooo loud without breaking the bank. i have two 18 inch magnaflows on my titan stock piping with it dumped right after the cab and its just so quiet to me i hate it lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am so jealous that sounds amazing i want my titan to be soooo loud without breaking the bank. i have two 18 inch magnaflows on my titan stock piping with it dumped right after the cab and its just so quiet to me i hate it lol
I had a 50 series flowmaster and then I heard a 40. I went to buy the 40 and the super44 had just come out so I got it. It never sounded like this until I removed the resonators and got the piping customized. The non restricted Y really helps. The majority of my driving is highway so I don't mind the improved top end pull.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts