Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On another auto-related forum I frequent, there is a service tech who can lookup the VIN of your vehicle and give a build sheet/options list for your vehicle. I was wondering if there is anyone here that can do something similar.

My truck has some aftermarket stuff on it (Magnaflow exhaust, CAI and big-brake kit), but since I bought my truck used I'm not exactly sure what all it came with from the factory (rear gears, LSD, etc). A build sheet would be a great resource to have.

If someone here already does this and I've missed it in my searching here, please point me in the right direction. Thanks!

·
Registered
686 Posts
A lot of guys here can tell you that information just based on the Y/M/M of your truck. Post as much information as you can about your truck and what specific information you are looking for, I'm sure we can figure it out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It's a 2006 SE Crew Cab. It has 18" wheels, automatic on the console, tow button, RF 6 CD changer, BT mirrors, power rear window, power/leather interior... I think it came with every option EXCEPT the DVD player and navigation.

The previous owner put on a CAI (not sure which), Magnaflow dual exhaust, Bilstien shocks and a "big brake kit" (also not sure which).

What else do you need to know? I can get the VIN easily enough.

I'm not sure if I can link a Facebook pic on here, but this is the truck in question...

·
Registered
686 Posts
Yea, post the VIN and what information your looking for.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The VIN is - 1N6BA07B36N553232

I'm just curious as to what gear ratio it is, if it has LSD... Things like that. While I'm at it, I'll have to post a picture of the CAI and see if one of you can tell me who made it.

Attachments

·
Registered
686 Posts
VIN: 1N6BA07B36N5-53232
Model: CPKMLVKA60MUN-D-KE
Title: TITAN
Series Model: A60
Release Date: 03.2006
BODY: CREW CAB
ENGINE: VK56DE ENGINE
DRIVE:
EMISSION: FEDERAL
GRADE: LE GRADE
TRANS: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
FUEL: FLEXIBLE FUEL
Region Code: US1
Exterior Paint Code: A20
Interior Color Code: W

As far as the LSD goes, if you have a switch on the dash somewhere that says differential lock or something like that then you have it. The gear ratio should be on a tag of some kind affixed to the differential.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts