Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 281 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes, I'm starting my own state's thread, and there is a story behind it. :read:

So, after tearing the Titan apart today and putting in her new sound system, we had to run to the grocery store for dinner.

Well, we're walking in and hubby slugs me in the arm, "Titan!" I glance around and call BS. He points behind me, to the silver T that just parked next to mine, damnit!

Anyway, we enter the grocery store and start shopping...so happens the Silver Titan owner is walking towards the same area. And, well...for those of you that know me, know I will talk to anybody.

Needless to say, I'm trying to recruit people in my general vicinity, and I might have accosted one. :hi:

I swear, I'm going to be like a laser guided missile tracking people down. :teeth: And, no. You can not use any countermeasures!

EDIT:

Oh, right, so.....anybody in VA (or you other MVP'ers) post up. Cuz darnit, I WILL have a bbq/mod/Titan day at my house and I want to know who else I see on the roads around here...or at least in the state.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Richmond, VA checking in...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Oh yay! We go up that way fairly often. I actually let my husband take the T today since he's heading up there for a work meeting (well, eastern side of richmond somewhere) and his POS work truck should die any day now.

On the bright side, when it dies, maybe he can convince the company to get a Titan!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Virginia Beach checking in...

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Woohoo!

I love that yall are coming out of the wood-work.

ANd, Im not going to lie, I had to google where charlottesville was :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mechanicsville, Virginia checking in.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nova, checking in. Im pretty much in the DMV area.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yay! 6 of us so far.

I'm still going to tackle people in the grocery store and wherever. =D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Alexandria here

·
Registered
138 Posts
Colonial Beach here

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm here in Norfolk,VA. Just bought a Titan last week. I was in the Mazda community for a while. Glad to be here.
Yay! Welcome! Now where are pics of her? :D

If ya need any help or a place to tinker, let me know. We're generally always up for tinkering with the Titan. I'm waiting for a break in this weather before I pull my wheels off and paint them. :redblob"

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She is bone dry right now. Thinking about grill inserts, n-fab bars, leveling, lights, others. Getting the wife on board is the biggest task.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Bring her out to our place for a day of tinkering :p

I just bought some mesh to do the grill mod, and will probably have enough left over to do another set if you're interested?

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
How about assembling a convoy and heading to the East Coast Meet in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg in August?

Really nice drive and a chance to meet folks regionally.:bump:

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Trust me Kronos I want to go! Just not sure if it's going to be a good time for us. :(

Lot of stuff going on work wise and home wise during that time, but if we can make it we will....spur of the moment trips ftw!

1 - 20 of 281 Posts