Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a friend of mine posted this as a bulletin and I think some parts are true and others not like it says ever since you started using myspace your computer got slower well not for me its just been happning like the past week or two it been really slow and I cant figure out why that must be it not sure if this is true or not dont have any fax really to prove it but my computer has been slow lately like I already said but anyways read this

Started by Jailany:

have you noticed that ever since you started using myspace yur computer got slower. well thats because myspace has a virus. every time u log on to myspace it kills your computer slower and slower. this happened to my friend. a professional engineer said that it was because of myspace. and i believe him. weather you don't or do that not my problem. i officially decided that i love my computer and im gonna only use myspace on weekends from now on! well hope this bring up your knowledge. Byezz

pass this on to warn others. im seriously not kidding.dont agree with everything

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Delete your Temporary Internet Files, and Cookies. Make sure your virus and anti-spyware software are up to date.:computern
Just in case anyone does not know how, with the Internet browser ,IE6, open, in the tool bar, click on tools, then Internet Options, besure when you delete internet files, you check the box to delete offline files. With IE7, it looks a little different, Tools, Internet Options, Delete, then you have different tabs, be sure to delete Temp Internet Files and Cookies.:cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts