Nissan Titan Forum banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Waste of time and money.
Already said no wastefully coments if you have positive input then post otherwise don't, everyone would like turbo charged titans, we now have 4 motors to test, I can get these motors for 150$ for bulk and support of a buissness we work with

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Waste of time and money.
And this is why no one innovates with the Titan anymore. This is why we've lost people on this forum that push the boundaries for our trucks. If it's not a "CaN i GeT mOrE mPg FrOm ThIs MoD???" thread no one cares, and you get bashed into oblivion.

I bought a 3D printer that I've sunk probably $1500 into and made maybe $700 back from selling parts. R&D time I've spent designing and printing parts probably cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $15k at my contract hourly rate. YOU might call that a waste of time and money, I call it my hobby.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
And this is why no one innovates with the Titan anymore. This is why we've lost people on this forum that push the boundaries for our trucks. If it's not a "CaN i GeT mOrE mPg FrOm ThIs MoD???" thread no one cares, and you get bashed into oblivion.

I bought a 3D printer that I've sunk probably $1500 into and made maybe $700 back from selling parts. R&D time I've spent designing and printing parts probably cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $15k at my contract hourly rate. YOU might call that a waste of time and money, I call it my hobby.
Can you dm, I have some models I want to print but the company here is a little slow and pricey, the wait a day between each print and I know it takes hours to print, even a single turbo on the Titan can make a big difference, what we plan to do is retard the cams on the Non vvt and see about losing as much compression as possible and using the turbo there, do the VK56 come with flat tops, indented fkr valves or dished?

·
Registered
600 Posts
You can get in touch with MA Motorsports. They stuffed a VK56 into a Frontier then built a turbo setup for it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
You can get in touch with MA Motorsports. They stuffed a VK56 into a Frontier then built a turbo setup for it.

Now we are getting somewhere thank you for that info I will get into contact ASAP

81 - 86 of 86 Posts