Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Holey sheeite, that place is close to LA!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
go find it and ask about this, Im really interested in how they got the engine to run all the boost it has and the cost of the project

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Wow that thing is crazy!

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
That is pretty crazy.. but why replace a v12?

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
The v12 might be insanely expensive. I friend of mine put a small block Chevy in a Rolls back in the 80s after he bought the Rolls for $20k at an auction with perfect interior & exterior but bad engine. It was a bit of a PITA as he had to fab a bunch of stuff, but it worked out fine and the correct engine was ridiculously expensive.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just like Bestatchess said that 12 cylinder is probably expensive especially a rolls royce 6.75L v12, which I wouldnt doubt has some pretty expensive metals in it

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
I believe that is the engine that GT Motorsports developed the 6.6L VK66 stroker kit for...

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Because they replaced it with a VK56!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D*** man, did you REALLLYYYYYYYY just ask that?!?!?!

:teeth: :kiss:

Reactions: Grizz7122

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Because they replaced it with a VK56!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D*** man, did you REALLLYYYYYYYY just ask that?!?!?!

:teeth: :kiss:
Yes I did... and and thanks for your opinion. I figured the v12 was a good motor... so I asked a simple question..:bangit:

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
WTF!!! Craziest VK56 Swap yet!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap, look at that crazy welded piping!!! :)

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
we still need someone to check up on this place and ask them how they did it

·
Registered
984 Posts
I wonder how it sounds..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts