Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
you cant run a UN ADJUSTABLE piggyback with nitrous would be very dangerous if not out right stupid.. ur best bet would be uprev and have nitrous maps like i have where they pull 4 or 6 degrees of timing depending on how big ur shot of nitrous is..

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
bigjimbo said:
Thats what I figured. I was looking at a 90 shot, but I see that you upped yours to 125.

I was reading that anything over the 90 wasn't worth it.
hehe after adding cams anything over 90 shot is DEFINATLY worth it, i wasted a ford lightning using a 125 shot of n20.. ran a [email protected] the trap speed tells me i should be good enough for a 12.7 e.t. but i need to get off the line faster to achieve this.. only way to do that is fix this sloppy *** transmission with a built one from IPT with upgraded 3200 -3400 stall converter upgraded valve body, and upgraded clutches/gears in the tranny
this will be my next major mods, then the real fun can begin, might even step it up to a 150shot :)

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Toomnymods said:
hehe after adding cams anything over 90 shot is DEFINATLY worth it, i wasted a ford lightning using a 125 shot of n20.. ran a [email protected] the trap speed tells me i should be good enough for a 12.7 e.t. but i need to get off the line faster to achieve this.. only way to do that is fix this sloppy *** transmission with a built one from IPT with upgraded 3200 -3400 stall converter upgraded valve body, and upgraded clutches/gears in the tranny
this will be my next major mods, then the real fun can begin, might even step it up to a 150shot :)

Sweet deal...how'd those new traction bars work for you?

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
bigjimbo said:
Sweet deal...how'd those new traction bars work for you?

they did good i had to modify them so they would work with a lowered truck, and also added a second pair of heims to the rear and cut off the bushings so they would be totally adjustable and be able to set preload..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts