Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought a volant cai will be here wed. cant wait. want to see what it will do for my truck. I also have 2* and a flowmaster 40 muffler. cant wait. any advice guys. on what else needs done or insatll or any little tricks for this to make it better? thanks guys

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hey guys my volant came today and going to put it on this weekend. it was a used one from a guy on here (wheels) it is missing the 8mm bolt for the bottom which i knew about. but was wondering it says that replaces the stud in the bottom, is the stud u take out threaded so u can just get a washer and nut and use it? second how do i know if mine is a dry filter or oiled one. the filter is grey. any help guys would be very helpful thanks

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
dksfowler said:
just bought a volant cai...also have 2* and a flowmaster 40 muffler. cant wait.
that's the same setup i have! great minds think alike. you'll love it.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok then all volants come with an oil filter do i need to oil it then he said it has like 5k on it it still looks brand new. and ya i think ill love it ill find this weekend

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
dksfowler said:
ok then all volants come with an oil filter do i need to oil it then he said it has like 5k on it it still looks brand new. and ya i think ill love it ill find this weekend
pleeeeeeeeese use some punctuation bro!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i will sorry about that. was going to bed and tried ti hurry up and type it. I got my volant cai on tonight sounds great. but it was a used one and the gasket for the map was not there so i made one. where do i get one of those?

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
dksfowler said:
i will sorry about that. was going to bed and tried ti hurry up and type it. I got my volant cai on tonight sounds great. but it was a used one and the gasket for the map was not there so i made one. where do i get one of those?
if i remember correctly, mine didn't come with one either and it was new. did you try using the gasket that came with the stock intake around the MAF sensor?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts