Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed the Volant CAI and the Zoomers Exhaust system recently. Volant is one mean CAI. Your can definitely feel the diff in power. And at WOT the thing is LOUD. First time I heard it, the sound scared me. :D

As for Zoomers, it's mellow and has zero drone at cruising speeds. When you push it, the sound come alive. It doesn't rattle, it's deep and throaty. The Zoomers were bought and installed at Zoomers in Lake Forest. They welded the whole exhaust. Ron at Zoomers stated that I would get the best results and reliability by completely welding it.

I also mentioned about the issue with the hangers and he stated that they redesigned the hangers and it has no issues whatsoever.

I'm pretty new to this forum, so this is about the extent of my review. When I have time I will post some vids or audio of the Volant and Zoomers in action.

This is a very informative forum that provides lots of insight to newbies like me. Thanks all!:)

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I am runnin' the same setup. Ain't it great!!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Right on man! I'd love to have that set up. i'll keep dreaming until the day the wifey says okay or someone wants to make a donation.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Yeah I could use a donation myself. This stuff can get expensive.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, I didn't tell my wife. :) She doesn't know I did it....Hopefully she'll never notice...

But I also got it done pretty cheap. $600 for installed at Zoomers w/ cap and shirt to boot! I'm local to Zoomers.

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
thejosh said:
Right on man! I'd love to have that set up. i'll keep dreaming until the day the wifey says okay or someone wants to make a donation.

Stop dreaming...:zzzz: Your a local come down and get your Zoomers!

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Add the Nismo headers to that and it sounds even better. Deeper tone with a very slight drone but some of these guys have pulled their headers off cause they couldn't stand the drone, lol. They should have just gone out and gotten the Zoomers and they would have loved the headers. At 90MPH cruise, I don't even know I have headers, it rocks.

·
Registered
319 Posts
yeah my CST lift.. im still living that one down with the wife. shes happy now cos she got her amp power steps.
i know i know, ill have to come down soon but money has been tight. i'm still saving up though

·
Registered
319 Posts
Mine didn't. at that time there was only the Fox coilover available for the bracket lift I believe. paid 3800 out the door for everything installed including rear deavers which was a great price

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Stillen offered me the CST kit with 35" tires nad 17" wheels for $4800 installed. I don't remember whether it included coilovers.

What do you guys think about ProComp 6" lift kit with MT Tires and wheels for $3000 installed?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts