Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Volant Cool Air Intake systems Has there Gen 3 System Available for the Nissan Titan

This is arguably the best intake kit on the market for the Titan. This sealed box design insures the coolest air possible entering the engine, which we know increases horsepower and gas mileage. With the purchase of our recharger kit the filter can be cleaned and reused- so no more air filter charges.

Features

Volant Filter Box: Cross-link polyethylene filter box is engineered to specific design. It insulates and protects the filter from pulling hot air from the engine compartment, thus, increasing horsepower.

Volant Air Duct: Cross-link polyethylene air ducts are sculptured to give the engine a less restrictive air pass to breathe. Larger diameters, unique bends and smooth transitions gives you maximum horsepower and awesome throttle response.

Volant Ram Filter: Cleanable and reusable high grade filter media reduces air restriction and increases engine output. Precision pleat geometry optimizes airflow throughout the intake system.

High Performance Silicon Connectors: High performance silicone hose connectors provides flexibility while maintains strength and thermal stability.

Stainless Steel Clamps: Marine grade clamps allows optimal performance with large operating range and available for virtually any application which requires maintainability and versatility.

Please PM, Email, or Call For Your TT Member Price.

Thanks,
David

Attachments

·
Registered
373 Posts
Just to be clear...The Gen 3 is the latest and greatest, correct?

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
That doesn't look like a Gen 3 that you have pictured. That appears to be a Gen 1 or 2. I thought the Gen 3 lid was supposed to sit into a well (recess) in the primary box?

·
Super Moderator
34,638 Posts
Volant Generation 3 Photos

Lucky for me, I got the opportunity to upgrade my Volant to a Generation 3. It's a beauty and slips right on like it's supposed to without a hitch.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any Members interested, We now have the new Volant GEN 3 kit's in stock.

Please Call, PM, or Email for your TT Member price.
Thanks,
David

1 - 9 of 9 Posts