Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a couple of Volant Gen3 intakes left at the holiday sale price. To get the sale price, simply enter the code from our coupon page during checkout. We also have a few extra Volant gen3 lids for anyone who wants to experiment with their old-style intake. PM me for info on the lid.

We have more great deals planned for '06 - check our coupon page for updates.

As an example, S&B will be releasing their Titan intake very soon! These intakes will offer a redesigned air duct and cold air box with an 8-ply cotton gauze filter. MSRP is only $231, so member pricing will make this one of the best deals out there for a cold air intake!

Other great member deals are in the works - let us know if there is anything in particular you want.

Happy '06

hyperformanceauto.com Coupon Page

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
best price on the web so far. It's better than the group buy on the other titan site!

·
Registered
134 Posts
hyperformanceauto said:
It looks like there is another vendor already offering the AEM Brute Force this month at a nice price.
I only saw the one for december. I clicked on their link and its listed at 260. How much is the dry flow filter anyway

·
Registered
53 Posts
So what is the price of this or do you have a deal on another intake. I need to know cause I just bought a Titan and need an intake. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts