Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lights only 3 months old.. Traded my T for a maxima last month and have these in my garage now. Lights are practically new, I'm located in north Houston. Ordered from Jason at Burtman.

$225 + shipping

Willing to meet locally as well (actually preferred).. hit me up!

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you still have them, I'll take them if your willing to ship to Pembina, North Dakota (I'll pay, of course!!)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey sorry didn't get back to you till now, I can ship there for sure.. Do you want ground or express shipping? Let me know, I think 3 day ground was about $15. These are also practically brand new, only been in city driving and working perfectly, just plug and play.. Thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
Are they sold?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think I might have just bought these on eBay a few days ago. I didn't realize they were for sale here. Sorry guys

·
Super Moderator
161,490 Posts
Someone post a link to this style of tail light on ebay. I've never seen them there.

·
Super Moderator
161,490 Posts
Google Burtman Industries Nissan Titan Volants and u can see them.. $269.99
I know what they look like. I had a set of Seres Volant style lights on my truck for more than half a dozen years, and now have a set of Jason's Volant style lights. What I said is that I've never seen a set of Volant style lights on ebay. I still haven't.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I dont think anyone was saying there were some other Volant styled tail lights on eBay. I was saying that I'm pretty sure I bought the tail lights from this post on redfox's eBay auction since the seller was redfox88 lol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi all, sold these to Monst3r last week... Completely forgot about this post.. I apologize about the delayed reply. Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm usually about go fast goddies but those are sick looking, especially the side view! How do I get them for the $225 price since the link to your website says $269.99??????

·
Registered
641 Posts
I'm usually about go fast goddies but those are sick looking, especially the side view! How do I get them for the $225 price since the link to your website says $269.99??????
Find someone selling them used. Aside from that, you'll have to pony up the $270.

·
Banned
374 Posts
:) The lights were never $225. I wish I could sell them for that :) The original poster of this thread was selling his USED for $225.

Any Black Friday sales on the Volants Jason B?
YES, and I'm starting the sale early. Now $249.99, new! Order now.

More pics on the site and link below:

All current orders shipping and anyone that ordered will have soon.

Burtman Industries LED TAILS for TITAN

1 - 20 of 35 Posts