Nissan Titan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of the original Volant LED tails for sale. Very good condition, one has a small chip out of it. Work great, comes with original box and instructions.

Will get pics up later today.

Asking $215 + shipping from 80401.

PM me with any questions etc.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
good guy.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Chip? The whole driver's side upper corner is missing! Are these new or used?

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Ditto, That's one hell of a "chip"!!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Yes, and brand new "Volant" quality can be had from a site sponsor for $195..... :dunno:

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
Why would someone rather have a broken aftermarket tail-light instead of stock.

The whole point of these is to make your truck look better.

I'll start the bidding @ $5.00...just so I can try frankensteining these into a stock housing.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Just called Volant!!

They have stopped production on these awhile back, and do not plan on ever producing them again......

No repair parts!!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Here's the site for new ones... May have new parts, too.

http://www.seresautomotive.com/

Just click on

01. NISSAN TITAN LED Tail Light (set) R

on the right side of the page in "Bestsellers".

·
Super Moderator
162,285 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Here's the site for new ones... May have new parts, too.

http://www.seresautomotive.com/

Just click on

01. NISSAN TITAN LED Tail Light (set) R

on the right side of the page in "Bestsellers".
And that's $195. SHIPPED.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
guys i see the damage too but i know the original owner and he paid about $340 for them. I paid $300 for my volants. the link above are for some other brand. i can't say it's the same manufacturer thus the lower pricing but again i know how much they were purchased for.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All of those links that y'all posted are not the Volant tails and as such, have no bearing on my asking price. If they were the same brand etc, it would be a different matter.

The chip is maybe an inch long by about 1/2 an inch wide. The light is still sealed etc. When on the truck, it honestly isn't that visible.

Please try not to "whore" my thread up with useless posts.

And "adavis99" Your avatar picture is disrespectful, especially to those who are Australians or have lived there, as I have for over half my life. Steve Irwin was a good man, and did lots, so let him rest in peace.

·
Registered
775 Posts
booya said:
All of those links that y'all posted are not the Volant tails and as such, have no bearing on my asking price. If they were the same brand etc, it would be a different matter.

The chip is maybe an inch long by about 1/2 an inch wide. The light is still sealed etc. When on the truck, it honestly isn't that visible.

Please try not to "whore" my thread up with useless posts.

And "adavis99" Your avatar picture is disrespectful, especially to those who are Australians or have lived there, as I have for over half my life. Steve Irwin was a good man, and did lots, so let him rest in peace.

Dude, you may as well throw your lights in the garbage now. Insulting long-time members and passing off that ridiculous broken corner as a "not that visible" chip probably just buried your chances at a sale on here. As far as the Steve Irwin avatar goes, why would someone who lived in Australia or is Australian be more offended by it than anyone else? Because Steve Irwin is Australian? Come on, man. He's white and so am I. Should I be offended? He likes swimming and I like the ocean. Should I be offended? Give it a rest. No one's trying to be disrespectful to anyone; it's satirical humor at its best. You'll get used to it, I promise. G'Day Mate! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hmm.... when i wrote that post it didn't seem insulting to me. That was me being restrained. Maybe your panties are twisted a little tight? BTW, paragraphs can be a very useful tool.

As far as the Irwin thing, I understand the "humor" I'm just pointing out a fact.

Now, if we could stop hijacking MY thread and just leave it at me selling my lights. If you think the price is ridicules, PM me a reasonable offer. It's an "asking" price for a reason.....

·
Registered
775 Posts
Buildwonder said:
Dude, you may as well throw your lights in the garbage now.

Insulting long-time members and passing off that ridiculous broken corner as a "not that visible" chip probably just buried your chances at a sale on here.

As far as the Steve Irwin avatar goes, why would someone who lived in Australia or is Australian be more offended by it than anyone else?

Because Steve Irwin is Australian?

Come on, man.

He's white and so am I.

Should I be offended?

He likes swimming and I like the ocean.

Should I be offended? Give it a rest.

No one's trying to be disrespectful to anyone; it's satirical humor at its best.

You'll get used to it, I promise.

G'Day Mate! :thumbsup:

I've corrected my post for you as you can see above. According to the format of your posts, I'll assume this is what you'd prefer to see when you say that paragraphs are a useful tool. You should be less concerned with proper (or improper, in your case) composition and use spell check more often. Here, I'll help you..........R...I...D...I...C...U...L...O...U...S. And thanks for your concern regarding my crotch comfort. You were right and now I feel much better! :kiss:

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :bangit: :bangit: :bangit: :bangit:

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
booya said:
Actually Volant put their name on those, as they are the exact same light.

Just an FYI.:kiss:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
bbomar said:
Actually Volant put their name on those, as they are the exact same light.

Just an FYI.:kiss:
And they are made in the same factory that the Volants used to be made in, but with more advanced sealant and improved materials.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
rcantu said:
guys i see the damage too but i know the original owner and he paid about $340 for them. I paid $300 for my volants. the link above are for some other brand. i can't say it's the same manufacturer thus the lower pricing but again i know how much they were purchased for.
rcantu, the guy's integrity was not in question (well, buildwonder notwithstanding... :lol: ). The only thing that is questioned is the requested price of the item. And to be honest, selling used items, everyone had better expect to take a hit on the price. The linked lights are made by the Volant plant under a new name and are being remarketed in the US by a new company, hence the name change and the considerably reduced price. Would you actually pay "above new pricing" for damaged merchandise? That's all we're saying. booya may want to reconsider the "market value" of this item and adjust the pricing accordingly. That's all. :bouncy:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
And people wonder why TT has a bad reputation. All I am trying to do is sell some taillights, for my ASKING price, and all of y'all have to come in, hijack my thread and turn it into a confrontation.

Do you guys not get loved/nurtured where you live? Is that why you come on the internet and start this stupid and pointless crap? Way to be, now please, for the last time, get out of my thread and let it be.

Oh, and I don't see Volant's name anywhere on those other lights, so....

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.