Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are all the pictures of the Vortech Supercharger I could get, some are from Audible Mayhem, and some are off of the net. There are also dynos, and these are from Aubible Mayhem. I am also trying to get him to get more pictures, and some videos of the set up, but he is just busy. LOL. I will update if I get more pictures.

”… here was our baseline on my dynojet yesterday, then we unbolted the exhaust and just ran open cats, i couldnt believe how much power it picked up alone just doing that…”

”… first graph is my baseline vs Vortech…”

”… second graph is baseline vs Vortech and i added ice and water wetter to the intercooler, it looks like the torque converter slipped in the middle of the run…”

”… third run is exhaust unhooked, ice in the air/water intercooler, played with the timing and fuel a bit, WOW!!! this truck hauls a$$ now.... …”

Pictures of it on the truck:

This is of the “NISMO” Supercharger, but I believe it’s the Vortech.

Here is the Vortech one I found off of a site.

Courtesy of LeadSled:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
sorry, I dont get the point of this thread... ?

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
killcatzforfun said:
sorry, I dont get the point of this thread... ?
I was bored, so I decided to make it. Does it really have to have a point?

I also wanted a spot so if anyone is interested in getting this blower, they can go to one thread with a bunch of info in it.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I think the thread had a great point. A lot of people want to see what certain s/c can do and which ones are better. Especially me because im thinking about purchaseing one soon! Thanx for the info Warp09:cheers:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
heres another pic of the prototype version truck put together for sema a while back.. It was in Sport Truck mag i believe. This would be the polished version you could buy now. Cmon sombody buy it and take it to the track already!!! im broke!!! lol Its peeerrdy!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
ok ok , i will post my pictures up now!!

hehehe, truck still hauls ***, i have absolutely no issues to date.

Vortech kit comes pretuned and ready to go. also much more room for power upgrades cause it is tuned for 91 octane in CA.

i really want to get some more kits out there to show some unbiased opinions. i can tell you all day how fast it is but i also sell them so i fully understand if you dont believe me.

some more people to talk about it is what we need....

give me a few minutes and i will post my pictures

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
i wish their were more stillen titans around so i could race one...

we are offering special for the full vortech kit installed for right UNDER 6000 dollars out the door.
pm me for more details. i changed the Vortech resevoir for a 1 gallon fuel cell to hold more ice cold water ;)

here are some pictures i took...

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Woo, sexy pictures.. Videos?!?!? :p

I'd have you install mine, but seeing as I live in Southern California, thats a little hard. Unless you know of some good dealers who can install it, and tune it if it would be neccessary.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
i have some connections at Vortech, that would be a couple hour drive for you but well worth it!!

i think i might put a HKS FCon VPro stand alone engine management on my Titan for fun here soon. it will get rid of the top speed limiter and let me fully control and tune this thing for A LOT of power....

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Audible Mayhem said:
i have some connections at Vortech, that would be a couple hour drive for you but well worth it!!

i think i might put a HKS FCon VPro stand alone engine management on my Titan for fun here soon. it will get rid of the top speed limiter and let me fully control and tune this thing for A LOT of power....
Depending how far, I can do it.

Before then, I would install Gauges, VB Upgrade, Get Cipher so I know what is and what isn't happening, and get Tru Trac... Headers aswell..

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Hell, I am interested in a S/C for my 07. No where can I find one for the 07 model tho:crying: Anyone got any info on one that will work? Wj

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
tell you what send me a blower and i will give an un--biased opinion lol. Actually i think i may have been one of the first to find this avail. I live 20 min from vortech and went in there to see if they had anything. At the time they said yeah ready to ship, and wasnt even on website yet. I live even closer to turbonetics though (5 minutes max). hehe maby start spying and hinting lol. (actually i already tried, no go)

Brace you live in the Valley right? your really close , but i wanna ride in your truck if you get it!!

·
Registered
603 Posts
nice!

I am a bit curious though to how long your tranny and rear diff will hold up to the extra power now :scratchhead:

·
Registered
690 Posts
:coolsmile 121 Hp and 111 lb ft TQ gained. Not bad :jester:

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If google maps is right, then its about 2 hours away from me. Something I would definately do. I wonder if they could install it, along with high flow CATs, and tune it to make sure my A/F is great.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts