Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have some killer deals on our VORTECH SUPERCHARGERS!

The kit includes everything you need, unichip computer, blower with brackets, air to water intercooler. this is the same kit that made 420 hp/450tq on our own TITAN truck!!

Complete and ready to run!

Each Vortech supercharging system is designed, tested, and sold to be installed on vehicles in their original or otherwise stock form. They are engineered to deliver maximum performance and long-term engine durability at safe boost levels on stock engines. By taking into consideration variables such as the intended use, climate, altitude, and design parameters of stock engines, Vortech supercharging systems deliver proven performance.

Included components:

* CW rotation SC-trim supercharger uses 3.0” 7-rib pulley.
* Air/Water charge air cooler increases performance and reliability of supercharger system.
* Plug and play “Piggyback” ECU controls ignition timing and fuel enrichment.
* Fuel system upgrade includes larger in-tank fuel pump
* Larger Fuel Injectors
* Supercharger drive system includes all necessary belts and pulleys.
* Billet aluminum plate mounts supercharger and has integral oil drain (no drilling required).
* High flow air filter and “cold air” inlet ducting reduce pressure drop and intake air temperature.
* Oil drain and oil feed assemblies allow for maintenance free operation.
* Allows retention of all vehicle accessories.
* CARAllows retention of all vehicle accessories.B E.O. D-213-25
* Installation time is 14-20 hours.

PM me for our killer prices!!

Matt:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hey PM me for these killer deals!!!!:)

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Matt at PF said:
hey PM me for these killer deals!!!!:)

I am in no way to rain on the parade, but the majority of people would like to hear and see gains from the S/C. We need to know if its reliable, how good the tuning is... ETC

I am all in for one, if I had the money. :)

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
i finally took some pictures, have been running it for a little while now, no issues at all.

i would love to get a few of these on some trucks here soon, to get some feedback from people who arent selling them... :)

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Audible Mayhem said:
i finally took some pictures, have been running it for a little while now, no issues at all.

i would love to get a few of these on some trucks here soon, to get some feedback from people who arent selling them... :)
Perhaps you can make a new thread in this section of the forums or the performance one, and post all the pictures, and dynos you have. Possibly get sound/video clips of it. I would to like to hear, and see it better on the engine.

My other MAIN concern about this set up is tuning. I have no way of actually getting my truck tuned on a dyno, so it would be hard for me to know how good my truck is running. I guess I could just get UpRev, and buy guages / cipher to read everything...

EDIT:

Better yet, I'll make the thread with the pics / dynos. You should just send me more of your set up please!

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
great man, i wish i had more time!! i have a million cars at my shop that i have to deal with all the time. its pretty tough to run such a tight ship and keep 100% of the people happy.

i will get my parts guy matt to post some stuff up tomorrow for sure...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys dont miss out on this awesome deal we have on Vortech superchargers.:clap: You have never seen such a low price!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts