1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Speedometer don't work cruise control dont work
All lights on.
Truck runs fine no lack of power shifts fine nothing
Can't find the transmission speed sensor is it inside ?
No one can answer this

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Speedometer don't work cruise control dont work
All lights on.
Truck runs fine no lack of power shifts fine nothing
Can't find the transmission speed sensor is it inside ?
No one can answer this
It's an 08 new rear wheel speed sensors

·
Registered
908 Posts
Did you just answer your own question? Or did you replace the rear wheel speed sensors and not sure if you did it correctly?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you just answer your own question? Or did you replace the rear wheel speed sensors and not sure if you did it correctly?
I'm positive they are right they were double checked I did find some wires that were melted above rear diff I repaired them hoping that was my issue but NO so speed sensor where is it ? I seen where it should be if it were on outside of tranny .
The truck runs fine just no speedometer or cruise control and the usual lights on brake cell etc.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone (NOT REALLY)
I found the sensor after a bit of research. The weather here sucks and I haven't had chance to tear into truck yet
From illustrations I have seen to replace the red white and blue wires
The transfer case and everything need taken off?
Or is just pulling pan enough?
[/QUOTE]

·
Premium Member
68,378 Posts
It might be helpful if your questions made sense. Being a smart alec doesn't help you getting your questions answered.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ll admit i was wrong with my reply I apologize to all. This truck has got me going crazy. I still dont know for sure if i need to drop driveline transfer case etc to get to the speed sensor for replacement or can it be done by just removing the pan? I got the new sensor the filter everything i need i have replaced both real wheel sensors . I have recently went thru the crank but no start problems hopefully its solved it seems like everything on an 08 is done differently or it needs a different style part maybe its me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts