Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Airaid MXP 522-284, dry black filter option, like new only on truck 3 days. In perfect condition, didn't even open the decals yet.

$250 local pickup, OR $250 +plus whatever it costs to ship to you.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why you selling it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not a big fan of "noisy" vehicles now that I am older, but I had to fix my leaky OEM exhaust manifolds, which meant going with the "noisy" (in a good way to many people) JBA/Cajun setup which also brings 50hp, and the MXP adds about another 10-15hp, so to me that seemed like the truck could "back it up" in regards to noise/performance ratio. Well, I had issues with the JBA headers right off. I decided to revert my truck back to stock. None of this is the fault of Airiad.

I can say with certainty, that my truck definitely was much quicker with the entire setup. But, I kept getting CEL P2A00 (not because of Airaid) and I don't think Airaid MXP with OEM headers and exhaust makes much sense. Sounds good with aftermarket exhaust though.

Anyway, this MXP is in perfect condition, if it's what someone is looking for than this is a good discount over brand-new.

·
Registered
795 Posts
That sucks that you went down that long road to only turn around and go all the way back to stock but I understand my last Titan I chose to use stock manifolds kids with after market tubing and muffler and it busted my manifolds twice in 4 months. Not fun when it doesn’t work the way you think it should

·
Registered
795 Posts
One last comment I have a Magnaflow Muffler that I still haven’t put on my truck and I am interested in this but don’t want to drone out my ride and need to get the muffler on first

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sucks that you went down that long road to only turn around and go all the way back to stock but I understand my last Titan I chose to use stock manifolds kids with after market tubing and muffler and it busted my manifolds twice in 4 months. Not fun when it doesn’t work the way you think it should

I actually don't mind the P2A00 code too much as I can clear it with my smartphone and my truck doesn't need emission testing anymore.
The worst part is that I am getting 9mpg. I loved my truck so much for the first 10 years I owned it. Now I'm determined to get it running like it did before, even if I take a horsepower loss or have crap OEM Nissan manifolds.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Funny, I was just looking at the intake posted on CL today. Im not far from you, I’m in lake stevens. I’m in the midst of buying wheels/tires so Im about tapped. Hopefully it’ll still be for sale in a couple weeks when I’m ready!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's been for sale for a while, probably be there when you're ready.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
3 Participants
TurboDA6
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing