Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my new visors. Opened the box - no instructions. Does anybody have instructions that they could post? Thanks.

·
Registered
392 Posts
dss90c said:
I just received my new visors. Opened the box - no instructions. Does anybody have instructions that they could post? Thanks.
I don't have them to post, but it is fairly simple. First, Hold them up to the appropriate door and make sure they match. Second, Those wipes are for your window seals, where the actual glass goes into the channel. HINT: use a damp cloth first to wipe these out, wait a few minutes, then use the alcohol based wipe. Third, wait a few moments for the channel to dry, then peel and stick. ON THE FRONTS; start the part that does not have tape first(the section that goes at the mirrors). They ARE flexible enough to go in although it takes some grunt. Make sure they are up as far as they need to go before you pull them outward and make contact with the window seal. Then pull them outward, hold them for about 30 secs, then roll your window up MANUALLY, not auto func!!!! The reason for this is the auto up sensor will sense them as an obstruction and shoot back down possibly pulling them loose.

I hope these help. I would try wade's web site to see if they are on there.
You will probably notice that these WILL interfere with your auto up function from time to time.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I figured it was easy - I didn't know which end to install first. I checked Wade's site, and couldn't find anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts