Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
93,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I negotiated to have Factory side steps for my KC installed. The dealer is telling me that they are on back order. How can a big company like Nissan not be able to deliver something as simple as this?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I just put some Westins side steps on. They look like OEM. I assume Westin makes the Nissan ones and they might be on back order form Westin. I doubt Nissan makes there own side steps. This could be why.

·
Registered
923 Posts
My question for you is this, was there any Titan's on the dealer's lot that had step rails on them? If they do, make the dealer take them off and put them on your truck, you are the customer and they can worry about waiting for the backordered steps coming in and putting them back on the other truck!

Go talk to the sales manager or owner and bypass the salesperson. :cheers:

Goodluck! And be nice about it, but be firm with your request!

·
Super Moderator
93,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, pretty frustrating. I'd go chrome but don't think it goes with the Radiant Silver paint.

·
Super Moderator
93,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Supposedly Nissan changed manufacturers, and the steps finally came in today. I bought the bed rails and out of the goodness of their heart they installed them for free. The steps and rails really make the truck look great IMO.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
they took mine off an 07 in the showroom for me now question...it would have only taken a few days to get the steps though...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts