Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys-
i'm looking to get some subs to put under my backseat, and also an amp. if i have the subs facing up, does anyone know what the dimensions of a box should be? me and my dad would build it...i found 2 12" subs and a 1200watt amp on craigslist for $250 so i'll prolly go with that....

THANKS!!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Yeah that sounds like a good deal from craigslist.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Type of subs?
Is your truck a CC or KC?

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
are you being sarcastic? lol...i've never bought this kind of stuff before..
No man I'm serious it is actually a good deal, i would jump on that

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if i bought that would i have to rewire the whole truck? or what? i can't find anything on the search...maybe i'm just not good at it..

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
you'll need an Amp Wiring Kit, an LOC if you have the Stock Head Unit

All can be installed within a couple hours

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
If its a King cab you and your dad are about to have fun putting those subs in it. If its a crew cab email me and I will shoot you over some numbers so maybe it will be a lil quicker for your dad. Father son projects are always a good thing

Reactions: SD_Titan

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
you may still need the LOCunless you upgraded the head unit. but kicker comps are f-n amazing. thats ganna sound great and a cheap price for them too

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If its a King cab you and your dad are about to have fun putting those subs in it. If its a crew cab email me and I will shoot you over some numbers so maybe it will be a lil quicker for your dad. Father son projects are always a good thing
crew cab...thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts