Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see you guys carry this for the Nissan 2005 Titan. I currently can get it for $415. Can you beat this price. It is currently being advertised on ebay. Let me know.

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Coop said:
I see you guys carry this for the Nissan 2005 Titan. I currently can get it for $415. Can you beat this price. It is currently being advertised on ebay. Let me know.
This is the right place to ask this question. You may want to call them on Monday. I don't think they check this much and someone would most likely tell you to call them for pricing details.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks P. I am interested in why a supporting vendor not checking this site that they advertise on. HEY STILLEN YOU CHECKING THIS!!!!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Hey guys, sorry about not responding to your questions. We get pretty busy over here working on new projects and working with customers. P is correct, we usually ask if you can give us a call and speak with one of our representatives directly. I have sent you a PM. If you get a chance please check it out for me, and get back to me.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Kyle, sending you a PM as well.....

Do you carry Single exit Gibson SS or Aluminum, or another system (one that includes new Y piping) for an '06 Armada LE?

:dunno:

·
Registered
504 Posts
P's Titan said:
check there wesbite, they just re-vamped it and looks alot better. I know there exhaust is SS and sounds real good.

Here is what they offer for the Armada.. anyone have an idea on where to go for the best price??

Products

Swept Side Exhaust

For the enthusiast who wants the most from their vehicle. Engineered and dyno-tested to give you improved acceleration, maximum hill climbing, towing and passing power. Our best performing exhaust system produces maximum torque and horsepower gains at low-end (1800 to 3000 RPMS ) with a deep aggressive tone. Exits behind the rear tire near stock location. Quieter in the cab than any other performance exhaust. Fuel economy may improve as your engine becomes more fuel-efficient. Ideal system for towing. Heavy duty enough for off-road use. Typical horsepower gains average 15-20 increases.

It's Your Choice:

Aluminized- heavy-duty tubing for extended durability and longer life

Stainless Steel- 409L Stainless heavy -duty tubing,
T-304 Stainless Superflow Muffler

Features:

Mandrel-bent tubing -maintains constant exhaust flow through the bend for outstanding performance

Superflow TM Muffler- Fully welded, baffled and chambered for better volume efficiency & unrestricted flow. (Not packed or screened, nothing to blow out)

T-304 High Polished Stainless Steel Clampless slash tip

Zinc plated 3/8” to ½” factory style hangers

Zinc plated heavy- duty clamps

50 state emissions legal

Will not affect your factory warranty

NISSAN PARTS Select Vehicle Make: Select Vehicle Make...AM GeneralCadillacChevroletChryslerDodgeFordGMCInfinitiJeepLincolnMazdaMercuryMitsubishiNissanOldsmobileToyota

Click model name to show partsArmada
Year Additional Info Part Info Part # Notes
04-06 5.6L 4 DOOR 2/4WD Aluminized 12213
04-06 5.6L 4 DOOR 2/4WD Stainless 612213

·
Banned
16 Posts
I have the Gibson too and love it, my brother got his from ebay but I wanted a valid warranty(the winter salt here destroys metal) so I got it here. gibson 12213, or you can try one of the vendors here on the forum, they are allways having sales/specials. Either way its a great system and very easy to install and for the price you give it a look.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts