Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have financed my last 3 vehicles through this credit union and they have always provided me with the best possible rates:
http://www.atfcu.org/display.php

Just got 3.25% on the Titan for 60 months. I think anyone can join and I believe it was only $25 to start an account and a $10-20 donation to some organization of their choice. I have been extremely satisfied and just wanted to share this info with you guys. I am in no way affiliated with them either.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Membership in Austin Telco F.C.U. is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Austin's five county Metropolitan Area (Travis, Williamson, Hays, Bastrop and Caldwell Counties).

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rrumaner said:
Membership in Austin Telco F.C.U. is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Austin's five county Metropolitan Area (Travis, Williamson, Hays, Bastrop and Caldwell Counties).
Oops, my bad guys. I joined back in 01 when I lived in Austin. Since then I have purchased 2 vehicles while working, living, etc. in Dallas. I guess the membership requirements is just for initial application then. Sorry guys.

Moderator, feel free to delete this waste of time

1 - 3 of 3 Posts