Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am wanting to buy stock suspension, i have an 04 cc 2wd, need the front coil and shock assembly , and both rear leafs, please be kind on the price, i gave my stock set away to someone on here when i dropped the truck, now i want to lift it. thanks , ship to zip is 32404

·
Registered
501 Posts
I'll have stock shocks for sale this weekend

·
Registered
171 Posts
I can supply you with the front coils if you get the shocks from jones. I sold the rear two weeks ago though so it's front only.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sweet, lemme know guys when available and how much.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
actually, if i get coils separate, i have shocks, i used my stockers when i put the drop springs in, although they may be shot from being dropped. i dunno lol, i just need to get back to stock height, i already have a 2.5" level for the front, then i will go 4" spindle, but gotta get off these drop coils and leafs first.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Well hows $75 plus shipping sound? If so then I can send them out tomorrow. I have paypal.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ouch, local junk yard has a set of coils and shocks for 100 , i thought that was too high, maybe it is a good deal?

·
Registered
501 Posts
For all shocks and coils that is a good deal

·
Registered
171 Posts
Well I don't wanna be practically giving mine away lol. I'll go $50 plus shipping which is about $15 from me to you. I am actually leaving for Biloxi, MS tomorrow so I can print a label and have them shipped from there to make it cheaper for you.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea its the front, guess i only need the rear leafs then, i'll go with the junkyard ones, unless someone has a set they can give me cheaper.

·
Registered
171 Posts
and I agree with jones...that's a great deal

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok. No problem. Ill trade it for stock. Or you can buy mine. Give me a few days to swap out and I will send you the drop kit

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can get front locally for 100. I was hoping to find someone on here that would take like 50 plus shipping forth whole thing. But I guess not. I still have to find rear leafs though. Can't get them locally

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Whats included in the drop kit and we can trade watever it replaces
it includes -
(2) front shocks
(2) front coils
(2) rear leaf springs
(2) u-bolts and washers , nuts , to mount

i would need from you the same things but stock, this kit will drop your 2" in the front and 3" in the rear , the truck will sit level front to back

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bump bump bump

·
Registered
1,044 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i have not got anything yet, i have a 2wd, what difference is the 4wd setup?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
i have not got anything yet, i have a 2wd, what difference is the 4wd setup?
Im not sure what the difference is. Maybe the coils are taller in the 4wds.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using AutoGuide App

1 - 20 of 31 Posts