Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carsdirect.com tells me there's only one in the entire state that matches what I want. Naturally, they won't tell me which dealership its at, and I've searched to no avail. Anyone know a better way of going about finding this truck? Anyone a Florida Nissan dealer that wants to make a sale?

Let me know.

Josh

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Uhhhh, how about a description of the truck you want?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Did you see if there is an ad for it at autotrader.com, or ebay?

EDIT: Or go to NISSAN.com and build it, then search dealer inventory.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looking for a Silver 2008 XE Crew Cab 4wd Longbed with preferred package, tow package and spray in bedliner.

Thanks,
Josh

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
well since its a 2008 you should be able to have it ordered exactly the way you want it. providing money is no issue to you? As well as time, I'm not sure but it might take 3 months to get special ordered?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Money certainly is an issue, hence it being an XE. I shouldnt have to order something thats already out there, way I see it.

Thanks,
Josh

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Obviously its not already out there. Try calling a dealership, I'm sure they can order you one.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Call a local dealer. They can locate it and do a dealer trade if it is the truck you want.

·
Registered
188 Posts
theres a nice one at BILL RAY nissan. i drive past it everyday. call them

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Any dealer can trade for the exact package you want. If they tell you they can't, take your 25k+ somewhere else.

·
Registered
419 Posts
anmut said:
Any dealer can trade for the exact package you want. If they tell you they can't, take your 25k+ somewhere else.
Some dealers wont let the GOOD ones go though. My wife was looking at a, uh, well, she was lookin at a vehicle. The dealer we were talking to wanted to trade a dealer in OKC, but the OKC dealer would not do the trade cuz the options were better on their vehicle. Pissed our salesman off here cuz he was gonna lose the commision.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yup, either search dealer stock from Nissanusa.com or just tell local dealer "find it and I will buy it". I told the dealer what I wanted and he traded another dealer for it.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
bluovalguy said:
Some dealers wont let the GOOD ones go though. My wife was looking at a, uh, well, she was lookin at a vehicle. The dealer we were talking to wanted to trade a dealer in OKC, but the OKC dealer would not do the trade cuz the options were better on their vehicle. Pissed our salesman off here cuz he was gonna lose the commision.
That salesman on the other end was a dink then - a sale is a sale is a sale.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
titan^ said:
theres a nice one at BILL RAY nissan. i drive past it everyday. call them
thats where i got mine and walked out paying 19k otd.
08 XE talk to Manny or a manager named John, both worked hard getting me to what i wanted to pay. keep me posted.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Peytons_Titan08 said:
thats where i got mine and walked out paying 19k otd.
08 XE talk to Manny or a manager named John, both worked hard getting me to what i wanted to pay. keep me posted.

2wd, right?

Thanks,
Josh

1 - 16 of 16 Posts