Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 titan XE, im thinking about doing the cst 4" spindle with bilstein 5100 adj strut for the front. For the rear i want it to sit about an inch lower than the front. What should i use? 2.5 deavers or 3" block for the height im looking for? Also with the strut adjusted to 2", will it still ride good?

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
it will ride very rough with the bilstein set on the top setting. if the deavers give you the lift you want, i'd go with them. better ride than just adding a block.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well im not sure if i want to spend the money on a coilover. what about the HD bilstein strut with the 2.5 spacer? would that ride better than the bisltein strut set at 2".

·
Registered
383 Posts
What do you plan to do with the truck? If you are doing a lot of off roading then Coilovers are very nice to have...

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
ya, do a spacer and bilstein hd, that should work well. Maybe someone else will say what they would do.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im just doing the lift for daily driver. just going down dirt roads, i go to the off-road races alot but just take it easy with the truck. So you the think i should go HD strut with spacer. The upper arm doesnt hit right, cause of the spindle?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts