Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If your interested in starting a new thread on this site there are simple ways to get the information you want.

Decide what section to start your thread in by going to the fourms section and choosing the proper area.

If you are buying, selling or wanting to trade for something please use this section Buy/Sell

If you have a question about performance ( exhuast, intake, chips, etc.. ) please use this section Performance Mods

If you have a questions about wheels, tires or brakes use this section Wheels, Tires or Brakes

If you have a question about the Titan in general use this section Titan Discussion

Want to talk about Parts and Accessories use this section Parts & Accessories

Got towing and hauling questions? start a thread here Towing & Hauling

For the Audio and Video questions please use this section Audio

Want to post something that has nothing to with a Titan use this section OFF TOPIC

I did not list all but please use this link Fourms for the Fourms page. There are sections for ease of use for this site.

After you have found the proper section click on it. ( I used Titan General in the picture )

Click on new thread. That will open up a page where you can start your own thread.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
Yeah...good luck getting the newbs to find this.

At the very least, we can link to this post as a friendly reminder to the new guys.

My only pet peev is off topic discussion outside of off-topic.

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
adavis99 said:
Yeah...good luck getting the newbs to find this.

At the very least, we can link to this post as a friendly reminder to the new guys.

My only pet peev is off topic discussion outside of off-topic.

maybe a mod will make it a sticky? who knows. This has been somethin that always bugged me a lil so I figured what the hell.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I'm new what's a sticky? Or should I post this question in a different forum?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Ok I got it . Thanks

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
If managed a little by the Mods, a concise list of stickeys works quite well. Organization is the weakness of open forums, searchability is the strength.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Just playing devil's advocate here.... I shy away from the specific forums because they're often like a ghost town and nobody ever answers the questions. There's more than 10X the activity in the 'General' forum as most of the others you list. I've never understood everyone's annoynace with out of place topics.... I just skip to the next line if the title doesn't look interesting.

Something related that might help some people... does everyone know how to change your preferences so you get more posts on each page? I can't remember what the default is on this forum but a lot have a really low amount which can make it difficult to scan through the posts. Once I changed mine and can see 50 at a time no individual post really bothers me.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
43,122 Posts
Thank you P for trying to make this forum a better place!
At least we have a few that care about keeping our area running smoothly.
And I mean that with the utmost respect to the mods, because I know they are doing a great job, but it might be easier for them if the rest of us tried a little harder to help.

·
Registered
83 Posts
mtofell said:
does everyone know how to change your preferences so you get more posts on each page?
Go to your User CP, then click on the "Edit Options" link. Scroll down a ways and you'll see a drop-down menu where you can alter your posts per page display.

I think the highest this forum allows is 40 ppg. Maybe an admin can change that limit since VB boards are nearly totally customizable.

·
Premium Member
43,122 Posts
hey deadriver I would just like to ask a favor (and I'm not alone in this)
Could you find a way to compact your sig? It takes up alot of room and makes it more difficult to read the threads.

Thanks, either way you go, and thanks for adding good content to the threads!

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
gadget74 said:
hey deadriver I would just like to ask a favor (and I'm not alone in this)
Could you find a way to compact your sig? It takes up alot of room and makes it more difficult to read the threads.

Thanks, either way you go, and thanks for adding good content to the threads!

for an example of this look at mine. ( if you want to do this )

·
Super Moderator
159,628 Posts
Is it different? :lol: And by the way, I like the last part of the "I gots" section where you mention your family. :)

·
Premium Member
73,321 Posts
Carbeaux said:
Is it different? :lol: And by the way, I like the last part of the "I gots" section where you mention your family. :)
I'm gonna go ahead and reveal one of life's mysteries most guys my age ignore: my family makes me rich. my family is the one thing you can take from me and i can't replace, to me, that's priceless.

it is now!

sig check 1 2 check check.

·
Super Moderator
159,628 Posts
DeadRiver said:
I'm gonna go ahead and reveal one of life's mysteries most guys my age ignore: my family makes me rich. my family is the one thing you can take from me and i can't replace, to me, that's priceless.

it is now!

sig check 1 2 check check.
:werd: You and I are on exactly the same page. :)

The Fortunate 500 is the list I'm happy to be on, for those very same reasons.

·
Super Moderator
159,628 Posts
Hey DR. If yuur "I Gots" is supposed to be a link, it's not working. The other one is. :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts