Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,859 Posts
Thanks dead river! One person with a big sig isn't too bad but when there are a bunch of em on a page it makes it harder to read. It's guys like you that make this forum great!

thanks chief!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Well, it seems this did not work at all, there are disney world and credit card questions in the Titan General Forum:boxing:

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
I just got to play devils advocate. Why is this thread in the titan general discussion section. It has nothing to do with a general discussion of the titan.:jester:

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
helomech said:
I just got to play devils advocate. Why is this thread in the titan general discussion section. It has nothing to do with a general discussion of the titan.:jester:

were would it go ? There is not a welcome section and this seems to be place were everyone thinks they should start a thread no matter what the topic is.

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
P's Titan said:
were would it go ? There is not a welcome section and this seems to be place were everyone thinks they should start a thread no matter what the topic is.
Don't get me wrong, I think it is a good thread. It could go in the off topic, I just thought it was kind of ironic that a thread about posting in the correct spot was in the general titan discussion thread. Just playing devils advocate, and trying to have some fun.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
I agree, I think a one day banning is in order for "P"

ha ha ha....

JK bro.

·
Banned
3 Posts
i want to start a new thread in which i would like to ask about what kinds of forums does not allow the members to make posts with their signatures i mean
why the post became remove from the website after some time or with in a one or two days..reply me plz.

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Wait....so what do I do before I start a new thread? :gay:

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
i want to start a new thread in which i would like to ask about what kinds of forums does not allow the members to make posts with their signatures i mean
why the post became remove from the website after some time or with in a one or two days..reply me plz.
I have the same question..

·
Banned
1 Posts

Hi guys................this is ana,i am a new member of this forum,i read it thoroughly but still i am quite confuse regarding this topic.please explain me more about this forum.
=========================
cheap cars

21 - 40 of 46 Posts