Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a leveling kit for my 2008.5 titan. thought about getting a lift, but figured gas mileage would be a bit more important for now :) (or rather what little more it would get) my friends have told me that once you get the leveling kit, you'd want to go with a lift anyway; hoping to see if others made the same decision, so im looking for a used leveling kit as well. if anyone knows where i can find one at a pretty decent price, im interested! im located in dallas/denton area texas. email me at [email protected] if you can help me out :)

·
Registered
787 Posts
dude, i got a leveling kit i took off my 2008 titan. I ended up replacing the whole thing with the radflo shocks. It's the 2.5" one from prg.

·
Registered
787 Posts
It was like 180 for the kit. The only problem I had was that it needed the cam caster bolts. That was around 300 installed. It was a pretty good ride, definatly worth the money if it's done right. I didn't get the cam caster kit untill maybe 4k miles after the leveling kit was put on, and that wait ruined my front tires. Just a little heads up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts