Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please provide pics, pricing with shipping to NC zip 27504 and location...the XE could use some upgrades. thanks Al

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Well as noticed by a couple of XE folks already..some things may be missing on the XE that are on the SE and LE....

Do yourself a favor and make sure the mounting studs and bolt holes are there for the step rails. I did up a quick FAQ in the FAQ section that tells you where they are. I also have a word doc with a few pics if you need that to see what I am talking about. Just need your e-mail address (You can PM me with it).

Chris

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am taking off my 18's this week, they have 400 miles on them. Let me know what you want to pay for the wheels and tires?

·
Registered
10 Posts
NEEDED WHEELS OFF SE/LE & RUNNING BOARDS SC

NEEDED WHEELS OFF SE/LE & RUNNING BOARDS SC!! if any one has em please let me know price and location.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have a set of 18" rims and tires for sale for $550. I live in orlando and my zip is 32765 if you want to check prices for shipping.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gsxr1000 said:
I am taking off my 18's this week, they have 400 miles on them. Let me know what you want to pay for the wheels and tires?
Where are you located? And for piopremier also: What do they weigh? I have found a greatway to ship wheels and tires is to bind them in pairs with padding over each wheel face.

·
Registered
123 Posts
They weight about 75 each so to strap them together would be pretty tuff, i've always covered the face of rims with a double layer of cardboard.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I also have 18" wheels and tires available (about 100 miles on them) located in SoCal

I also have 18" wheels and tires available (about 100 miles on them)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts